Video: Only ONE exercise matters (habit)

mini-natty

Cathlete
I have recently discovers Elliott Hulse from Strength Camp. I absolutely LOVE this dude! I came across some very motivational youtube vids of his and wanted to share them with all of you. I would encourage all of you to peruse his youtube vids because they contain some pretty awesome stuff.

Only ONE Exercise Matters (habit) - YouTube

Always Start with STRENGTH - YouTube

I love his response to a viewer who wants to encourage his girlfriend to "look better": My girlfriend looks good, but she could look better! - YouTube

*Warning: he swears a lot*

Enjoy!

Lol Natasha,

I would not support the swearing but this guy is right.

I like his approach ;)
Plus he has got impressive traps (Trapesius muscles) ;)

Where do you find such great role models!!! I love him! Smart, cool , Manley yet sounds strong with convictions as well as strong in body!! Wow he is also freaking hot!
Lol I wonder if I can borrow him. Tee hee, his wife won't mind! Lol just joking!
No honestly I really have a great respect for him according to what I have heard on these three videos!! Thanks!

Where do you find such great role models!!! I love him! Smart, cool , Manley yet sounds strong with convictions as well as strong in body!! Wow he is also freaking hot!
Lol I wonder if I can borrow him. Tee hee, his wife won't mind! Lol just joking!
No honestly I really have a great respect for him according to what I have heard on these three videos!! Thanks!

Agreed! He IS pretty hot ;). And not only that, he's smart as heck too. Brains and brawn ;).

You should "like" him on FB Renee. He has some great posts and video's!

I will!! He does seem very smart.

Oh I also saw Sage from BB on you tube they were doing an interview! Yes he is a hottie too!! Lol !

First off, he has the most perfect teeth that I've ever seen :). Love the videos about habit and becoming a stronger version of yourself!!

First off, he has the most perfect teeth that I've ever seen :). Love the videos about habit and becoming a stronger version of yourself!!

Love his teeth!! I am a dental assistant so that's the first thing I saw, then you have the eyes!! Chiseled face

I love his attitude about fitness. I have signed up for his newsletter. Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing this with the Cathe Nation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.