Viactin (viatimin) Chews.......Anyone Take These?

punka274

Cathlete
Was wondering about these viatimins,my daily multi-womens one a day-(have been taking for about a month now) I believe is making me jittery(sp)I don't know if these chews would give the same result! Has anyone tried these chocolate chews?,they taste alright?,can you tell you take them?

Take care!

Hi Amelia! I take the caramel Viactiv but they are just the calcium ones. I tried the chocolate and they left an aftertaste. I LOVE the caramel ones because they taste just like a Kraft caramel. I notice if I take my vitamins on a empty stomach, they make me nauseous but I have not noticed them to make me jittery. This is prob no help as maybe the daily vitamin ones would react differently??

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Amelia,

I have been taking the Viactiv multi- vitamin for nearly a year. They are the only vitamins that I will take consistently because I hate to swallow pills. I have tried both the cherry chocalate and chocolate flavors and I think the plain chocolate tastes much better. I have never had a vitamin make me feel jittery so I can't help you there. If you are looking for a non pill option I just noticed Emergen 'C came out with a multi - vitamin drink, not sure of what vits and minerals it has in it though.

Maria

Amelia,

Do you take your multivitamin on an empty stomach. I take One-A-Day Maximum for almost two years now. When I first started using a multivitamin I would get really nauseous but after speaking with my doctor, he said to take a multivitmin after eating something substantial and it doesn't have to be in the morning. I take mine after eating oatmeal and a bagel for breakfast. Maybe you could try taking it after eating breakfast or even dinner since you will have more in your stomach. Also, there are some fat soluble vitamins in there that need fat to get absorbed so it is better to take them with a meal anyways for the good fat in it. Sorry this is so long, just thought it might help. Good luck.

Thanks guys!

Toni-I do take it on a empty stomach,first thing in the morning! Duh,didn't even think of that!

Great! Now I want some carmel chews;-)!

I think when my current multi runs out ill try the viactin chews!

Thanks for the imput!
Take care everybody!

Hi:

One thing to add about the Viactiv vitamins...

They do taste great!! However, I don't think the Multivitamin version of these have iron in them, which is a big reason that alot of women take a multivitamin.

I usually take a multivitamin pill ( w/ iron) like "One a Day".

However, for my Calcium, I do take the Viactiv Calcium chews.. I'm w/ Debbie on the caramel ones.. deeeeelightful!! :)

Take care, Lynn M.

I started the caramel calcium one when I was pregnant. They are yummy.
I didn't realize they had a multi vitamin.
LD

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.