VHS or DVD

nsaeolian

Cathlete
Hi all. everyone ready for a great New Year's eve? I just have a question. The Canadian distributor for Cathe's videos is having a Boxing Week Sale, with DVDs 20% off and VHS 30% for their newsletter subscribers. Would you buy more VHS or more DVD for the money I wish to spend? I already ordered the Crosstrainer set of DVDs and the Classics DVD... Just in case I log on again before I go to my party this evening? I am pretty new to Cathe. If I don't, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :D :D :7

DVD's, most definitely. Can't beat the premixes (some of which I use more than the actual workout "as-is." DVD is also longer lasting, thus a better investment, IMO.

DVD

DVD

DVD

Although the discount is deeper with your Canadian distributor for videos, there's a reason for that: the videos just don't offer as much as the DVDs. Because the chaptering on Cathe's DVDs has gotten finer and finer over the years, and because she puts premixes on the DVDs as well as a "Mix-N-Match" feature that enables you to scoot directly to the drills you might want, you can customize your workouts in a way that is near impossible with videos. You simply get more for your money with a DVD, even if the DVD has only one workout on it (as was the case with the Hard Core series, Hard Core Extreme excepted).

20% off a Cathe DVD makes an already good buy a steal.

A-Jock

Hi!

Agree with Kathryn and A-jock the pre-mixes are worth their weight in gold.

I HATED KM at first but found the low-impact premix and now it's one of my favorites.

Thanks a lot for answering. I looked at my Visa balance and decided to leave my order as is, with the Crosstraining series and the Classics DVDs. Bye for now.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.