UPS Tracking

jdifischer

Cathlete
There is finally a tracking number however under status it just says "Billing information received" and no dates of delivery.

Anyone have any thoughts what this might mean?
Dawn

Hi Dawn! One of two things to try:

1. Are you checking from Cathe.com or personally at UPS.com? For some reason, sometimes from Cathe.com, I CANNOT get the details but can if I go to UPS and put in my tracking number, I can. This was the case this morning. If you check at UPS.com, put in tracking number for USA & then click on "details" to your shipping.

2. If your pkg, JUST went out, there will not be any details YET. Check again in the morning and there should be details by then. Hope this helps.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

This just means your package has not been scanned yet. We 're loading bulk trucks from UPS and these take a little longer to unload and show up in the system.

Dawn,

I checked UPS track from Cathe's three times between 9:30 and 10:15 and like you they couldn't tell me anything - I just checked a few minutes ago 10:30 and they are scheduled to arrive Wednesday on the 9th. So keep checking on this site!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.