Upper eyelid surgery

lulu68

Cathlete
Has anyone had upper eyelid surgery, if so how long was your recovery, did you continue to workout, are you happy or unhappy with the results? I have naturally fuller lids and 10-20 years ago I would have said I wanted the puffy lids gone, but now that I'm older I think I would only prefer to lift the lid and maintain the fullness of my upper lids. Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Lourdes

Eyelid surgery

I had the surgery to correct a ptosis (drooping) that interfered with my vision. I had quite a little swelling but didn't even need analgesics. It would probably be good to take a few days off to prevent further swelling, but a few days would be adequate. PS don't plan any family pictures for a couple of weeks;) Tom

upper eye lid

I love it love love it!! Make sure you do your homework on your surgeon. I used an net doctor who did a fellowship in plastic surgery and is board certified . he only works on the neck up. I also used him for a partial face lift. I did both my upper & lower eyes. if you want to talk to me send me a privat message. I had it done over 8 years ago it still looks great.
I worked out the next day, I was able to put my contacts in after a few days. I was extememly black & blue as I always bruise terribly. So worth it
karen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.