Updated Avatar

banslug

Cathlete
I just had portraits taken today of my boys and me! I LOVE THEM! It took us a long time to get the one we liked, because Zachary (my younger son) is in the FAKE SMILE stage; lol. But, when he started getting tired, he laid his head on my shoulder and the photographer snapped the shot, I fell in love with the look!

So, check it out. The only thing, is that my photo disc didn't include the shot of me and Zachary, just the shot of me and Jacob. It's on its way though!

Enjoy (and thanks for checking out my boys!)

Gayle

Gayle,
Your boys look so sweet (and you look happy, fit, and beautiful!) I love the creaminess of the off-whites against the black. I can picture you several years down the road pulling this one out and using it to show their fiancees what they're getting into;)
Mattea

Gayle...those are really nice pics!! Thank you for sharing...I do especially like the one you have as the avatar...:)

Oh, how cute!!! You guys look so great. Now I know I need to get an updated family photo since the last one I have is when I was pregnant with my son! I especially love the way your son is laying his head on your shoulder. Very sweet.

Gayle,

your avatar picture is PRICELESS!! You look fabulous and your boys are very handsome! Thanks for sharing!

Thomasina :)

Gayle, what a great looking bunch you are! Beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing :)

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

I know about that "fake smile" stage as well. Both sons (3 & 6) do it. I have a lot of silly pictures from our recent vacation. :) You three make a beautiful family!

Thanks for sharing!

Dallas

I love your new avatar and your pictures are great. Your sons are adorable and you look great!

Michele

Thanks, everybody. I really appreciate it. Pictures like these make me forget (just for a few moments) the typical BOY MOMENTS during the rest of the day! LOL

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.