Univera's Ageless Xtra

Has anyone ever heard of the company or their products? It is an all natural advanced cell renewal supplement that is supposed to repair and rebuild your cells. It claims to boosts mental clarity, energy, manage stress and boosts joint flexibility. Some older guy in a pilates class that I take was raving about the product and the company today. He has been taking it for almost 2 years and swears by it. Just wondering if it is legit or if he is trying the marketing scam on me. ( I later found out he is a distributor for the stuff).

Any info would be appreciated.

I just don't believe in taking any of that stuff. I used to think I would try it, but always a little voice in my head said not to, so I never have. You just never know what they're pushing. The only thing I take is a multi-vitamin and glucosamine for my joints which my doctor said was good to take. I'm planning on taking a 9 month herbology certification course in January, so who knows, maybe there'll be some good natural remedies/aids i can mix from that!

This company you're talking about I've never heard of. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see what anyone else knows, though, as I am always interested in learning new stuff!

Tricia

I took this stuff for awhile. A friend swore by it and gave me a few bottles to try. I have to say, they did nothing for me. At all. And they are very expensive.

Thanks for the replies. I don't believe in taking this kind of stuff either. It is expensive and this guy was being very pushy. Could be because he is a distributor. I am definitely going to pass on it but just wanted to see what anyone knew about it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.