Ultimate Yogi - Day 24

jcm

Cathlete
To all those who enabled - thank you! I"m on day 24 and it's been interesting! After 2 weeks I noticed my back pain is almost gone. I can breathe through my nose better (TMI - had LOTS of discharge :) ). Did Strength today and it's getting harder, not easier. I think it's because I"m getting better. These workouts require SO much mental focus it's unreal. The more I do the more I realize that.

Anyway, just a check-in and thanks to those who told me it was worth it :)

jen

So glad you're enjoying it. I too, noticed positive changes with UY. I never thought I'd enjoy yoga. While I never stuck with the complete 108 days ( I couldn't leave my other workouts) I probably completed 40 or so before I added in all my other stuff. UY is worth every penny and I LOVE Travis Eliot!

Day 25 for me today!

Must have started around the same time. This program is the best!

I love Yin and am looking forward on doing this one before bed tonight.

I am planning on doing the whole straight 108 days because I want to reset my body. I have been adding a few vegan/raw days and I must admit, I like those. I may go mostly vegan/vegetarian/raw even after the program is completed.

After completion, I am planning on doing a week of UY after four weeks of intense training. I will celebrate UY completion with the Intensity Series rotation and the purchase of YW365.

Yup - Yin today :) I'd love to try it before bed but with kids around it won't really work. I usually follow a paleo/primal blueprint eating plan but I will do the 3 detox plans in UY. Figure it's nothing compared to 108 days of yoga! I've completed 2 or 3 rounds of STS but this is definitely different!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.