The Ultimate Contraversy! Are you...

Liann

Cathlete
Are you a DOG person or a CAT person??? :eek: Let the war begin!

dc2.jpg

dc5.jpg

dc4.jpg

dc7.jpg

dc8.jpg

dc9.jpg

dc11.jpg

dc10.jpg

dc6.jpg

Liann :p

Absolutely love the pictures!!! I love both but tend to favor dogs because I can't stand the dreaded cat box

Therese

Liann - those pictures are GREAT! I am more of a cat person. I grew up with cats, I have cats, I'm a Leo... Also, I like that cats can be left overnight if you want to go away for a trip. They are very self-sufficient. I like dogs but don't like dog smell.

Carrie

Those pictures are the BEST!!!!! :D:D:D

I'm a cat and dog person! I also dislike the cat box (which I need to change today :() but also dislike the big dog poo pickup. Our next dog might have to be small -- smaller poo! lol

LOVE the pictures! I love all animals but am partial to cats -- I currently have three kitties who allow me to live with them: Queen Puddin, King Mickey, and Princess Lulu.

This will probably get me flamed, but neither. I have no pets and I never will. Nothing against animals, just not a pet person.

Oh my gosh Liann, those pictures are so funny :D

Thanks for sharing!

I love'em both, can't decide :p Here's half of my crew :D

100_0057.jpg

Those pics made my day!:p
I am an animal person but have never had the pleasure of a cat so I am a Dog lover!!!:p
At this time we are empty nesters since our beloved past in Feb.:( and why did I watch Marley & me last night (great movie) That movie IS my life. :eek:

thanks Liann!

I am more of a cat person. We have a Maine Coon, and she is like a cat/dog. Very loyal, sociable, brings toys, follows my son around, sits outside the bathroom door waiting for him, watches him do homework, watches us from the door as we arrive/leave. Just love our cat.

LOVE the picture Chrissy!!!

Wendy - so sorry about your loss! :(

Lori - Love the kitties' names!!!

The other Lori - Don't worry, some people just weren't cut out to deal with all the "crap" that comes with animals! There are days when I'm ready to pack mine up and send them to my mother's! :) I have 3 wienie dogs and a BUNCH of other animals/species

LOVE those pictures!! Too Funny!

I am a cat person and my husband is a dog person (but he likes cats too).

Here is Nadia (cat) and Nelle (dog). They're friends :D

Attachments

• Nadia & Nelle.jpg
    Nadia & Nelle.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 35
Oh I love those pictures, especially the one where the puppy is sitting on the the cat. Too cute.

I'm just an animal lover. Just give me the whole freaking zoo. I only have dogs right now, but that's only because I have a husband. He said no more cats after the last one died. And since he's a pretty good guy, I'd rather live without a cat then live without him (most of the time, LOL). He knows he's in trouble the day I bring home a cat.

Jean

Oh those pics are way to cool. I would absolutely have to say dog, . .but big dogs not the small ankle biting dogs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.