UGG....feeling so guilty

Jasmin416

Cathlete
I've been wanting brown boots or UGG boots for a while and got a coupon for 30% off any shoe in DSW. Found a pair of brown UGG high boots which are amazing and spent $160 for them with my coupon. Tell me I got a great deal so I feel better about spending the money on them before I guilt myself into taking them back. Did I say they are HOT?

I think you got a great deal..I bought uggs 3 years ago, and I wear them all the time in the winter..You will love them, and will be glad you bought them....

Please post a link to a photo of them!!! :)

And 30% off?! I think that means no guilt necessary... :p

I wear my Uggs the minute the weather turns cool. I wear the heck out of them too. I own 3 pair in different colors (chocolate brown, chesnut, black).
They are so darn comfy and look so cute with EVERYTHING!

Keep them, you will get your money's worth out of them. I promise! Money well spent IMO:D

I found a site that has the boot I bought at DSW...not on their site though.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're gorgeous! Keepers for sure.
You can always do what I do when I felt embarrassed about how much I've spent on something. Lie! Just don't make them too much of a bargain or your friends will ask where you got them 'cause they want some too. Then you have to tell another lie and say they were the last pair. I'm so bad that I tell my friends to never believe me when it comes to prices. It's just something I can't seem to control.

OMG I love those! Was actually walking by The Walking Store at the mall Sunday and saw the UGG sign and said to myself "I must have the Classic Tall in Black"... alas, they didn't have my size. I have two pair - brown short classic and a COOl pair - Wahines. They are brown, tall - with big, colorful flowers embroidered on them. They are so awesome. Am going to ordder the black talls from The Walking Store website. I'm obsessed with UGGS. I say DON'T feel guilty - you got a great deal. DSW near me isn't carrying the UGGs yet... they had them last year but by the time I knew it they were out of my size in everything - I ended up paying full price at Nordstroms and the Wahines were over $200 I think -but so worth it. I've never seen anyone else wearing them.

ENjoy the comfort... I can't wait until it gets cold enough to wear mine ...

If you're in debt, take them back and use that money to pay it down. If you're not, it means you can afford them, so enjoy. That was easy, right? ;)

UGGs are the best. :) I can't have enough but right now I've only got 3. I have clogs, flip flops, and short boots, I think. I have a non-ugg taller boot too that DH bought when I said "Uggs" and he thought "well, they called them ugg-like" lol. :)

I'm learning to be waaaay more specific and give him websites and printouts and photos. ;)

UGGs are the best. :) I can't have enough but right now I've only got 3. I have clogs, flip flops, and short boots, I think. I have a non-ugg taller boot too that DH bought when I said "Uggs" and he thought "well, they called them ugg-like" lol. :)

I'm learning to be waaaay more specific and give him websites and printouts and photos. ;)

"ugg-like" - men just don't get it. There are UGGS and then there are the imposters. No comparison.

"ugg-like" - men just don't get it. There are UGGS and then there are the imposters. No comparison.

On the other hand, it's kind of nice for men to "not get it". That way they never question your new Kate Spade bag or Vera Wang cocktail dress! Honestly, I've passed off a Kate Spade bag for a Target special. DH: "When did you get that purse?" Me: "Oh, this? The other day when I went to Target". DH: "Oh". :eek:

On the other hand, it's kind of nice for men to "not get it". That way they never question your new Kate Spade bag or Vera Wang cocktail dress! Honestly, I've passed off a Kate Spade bag for a Target special. DH: "When did you get that purse?" Me: "Oh, this? The other day when I went to Target". DH: "Oh". :eek:

I love that!!

:D That is too funny. Unfortunately, I have taught my husband brands! After our first year of marriage when he bought me a hideous purse but was so proud of it.Of course, I had to carry the thing. I gave him a few lessons after that.

I've always wanted some Uggs. Can anyone tell me do they get hot? I can not stand to wear boots that make me hot!

Catherine - A few people I know were complaining about their feet being hot and then they told me they were wearing SOCKS with their UGGS. I don't wear sock with mine (they were designed so you don't need to wear socks with them) and my feet are fine - they actually stay at regular body temperature. I say GO FOR IT!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.