turbo jam? help. Should I order?? which one?

I'm always craving new cardio and am thinking about ordering turbojam cardio party. Has anyone done the workout? What did you think? Should I order cardio party or cardio party mix II or both? Beachbody has them for 19.95 each plus 2.95 each for shipping and handling. Can I get them somewhere else cheaper besides ebay that you know of?

Thanks...

I have done Cardio Party 1, 20 min workout and Ab Jam so far. I did preview Cardio Party 2 and it looked good too. I am really loving these workouts. The music is GREAT! The workout is very dancey, so if you like to dance then you'll like these workouts. Not as intense as Cathe's kickboxing, but I worked up a good sweat. The nice thing is that you have 30 days to return them if you don't like them.

HTH

I bought Turbo Jam last month and I really like it. Yeah its dancy, but as she said your moving your burning calories, the more energy you put in to it the more you burn, I am up for that lol....

I will keep them...

Rhonda:7

I have them and really enjoy them as well. I did want to clarify on the "dancey" - it is more like hip-hop moving - shake you hips - good for the abs type dancing... :) The music is great and it goes by pretty quick. I have the whole set - although I have never tried the Learn and Burn or the Lower Body Jam.

They are releasing a couple more workouts supposedly this month and I will get those as well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.