trimming the tree

lala1

Cathlete
The post about youth ending at 35 made me think about when I was trimming my tree this year. Two of my kids are in college and the third, a sophomore in HS, seems to always be out. It was so nostalgic, looking at their homemade ornaments (my favorites), ones with their pics, etc. Some of it was almost painful as I realized how fast they really do grow and how I wish I could have them small again just for a while. *sigh*

I really appreciate my small children. I cherish every moment. They are six and three right now and are dear. I know my time will come too when the memories will all be in the past, though. I hope that your family will all be together this Christmas! Are the 2 coming home?
Clarissa

I really appreciate my small children. I cherish every moment. They are six and three right now and are dear. I know my time will come too when the memories will all be in the past, though. I hope that your family will all be together this Christmas! Are the 2 coming home?
Clarissa

Yes, they will both be home and we do keep in pretty close touch...not like when I was in college and always worried about the cost of a LD call! Hooray for cell phones!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.