Travel Question

momto4

Cathlete
Later next month I'll be traveling to Italy for 10 days!!! Normally when I travel for longer that 3 or 4 days I like to take my own shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer, ect. little things like that. However, in the past I arrive at my destination to find many of my products have exploded during the flight. I pack them inside a zip lock bag, but I still hate having to clean up the mess, plus a lot of the product is wasted. So my question is....have any of you disovered a great way to lessen the chances of a "product explosion"? I've tried to squeeze out the excess air, and then screw the top on but it hasn't worked so well.

Why not just buy them there?
That's what we've started doing when travelling internationally. It's easier and then you don't have to tote 10 days worth of product with you...much less the mess.

Head into any Farmacia once you get there...they're everywhere on the streets...and pick up shampoo, conditioner, etc...

Why not just buy them there?
That's what we've started doing when travelling internationally. It's easier and then you don't have to tote 10 days worth of product with you...much less the mess.

Not to sound high maintenance because I'm really not but I prefer to have the items I'm used to for an extended trip. 3 or 4 days is fine to use the free stuff at the hotel or whatever but not 10. I like to know ahead of time what I'm going to be putting on my face, hair, ect. And this is a cruise so, who knows what will be available?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.