Tracie Long Fitness Sale

ElleJay

Cathlete
So excited - I have an email from Tracie Long that all of her in stock DVD's are $10 each! I love her focus workouts when I am short on time, and they are good for getting back in shape after being away for awhile...

Tracie Long was one of the old Firm instructors before they were bought out... She did Tortoise and Hare (yes, the funny 'ballroom' series)... Anyway, I thought I would share the sale in case you were looking for something a little different..,

www.tracielongfitness.com

Elle

Yes, Yes I am :)

I ordered the four newest ones - it takes the edge off of waiting for the newest Cathe's! Don't know what it is, but her functional fitness routines always seem to make me sore the next day, and I feel I'm in pretty good shape.

I really like Tracie Long.. I just did The Tortoise last Sunday (even though I have 95% of Cathe's workouts). It was still a good workout. During the cheesy Charleston part with Susan Harris I jumped rope. I upped my weight on some things and definitely had DOMS the next day.

I received the same email...unfortunately and fortunately, I just purchased Michelle Dozois' Peak 10 Series and started it yesterday. That should keep me busy until Cathe's new CT series arrives at my door!...so my workout dollars are spoken for already :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.