Totalfitnessdvd free dvd

firemedic

Cathlete
I just took advantage of my free dvd from totalfitness dvds. I ordered the Jillian Michaels Back in Action, which is free, and I also bought Kickbox Fastfix from her. Based on what was said about her in another thread, I thought I would give her a chance. There are about 30 dvd on the "Deal of the day" that are free for today only. Happy shopping.

Kim

Just FYI--I love Jillian's workouts but I did not care for Kickbox Fastfix. If you don't like it please don't base your opinion on that. My favorites of hers are Shed & Shred and Hardbody. But she has lots of great works.

I just took advantage of my free dvd from totalfitness dvds. I ordered the Jillian Michaels Back in Action, which is free, and I also bought Kickbox Fastfix from her. Based on what was said about her in another thread, I thought I would give her a chance. There are about 30 dvd on the "Deal of the day" that are free for today only. Happy shopping.

Kim

Thanks for posting this. I didn't know this was available on their website. I ordered Jillian Michaels' Back in Action with a whopping $2.73 first class postage charge.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.