Time to be an enabler

firemedic

Cathlete
I just thought incase someone doesn't know, about a few sales I received emails for.

1st - Ryka.com is having a 20% off sale thru July 9. Use code RYKASALE and it's free shipping on orders of $100 or more.

2nd - Totalfitnessdvds.com is having sale July 3-6. Email stated that there will not be another sale until November after this.

Just wanted to let everyone know. I know I'm shopping for something since by b-day is coming in a month.

Kim

WAGS also has their flex gloves on sale, they are 30% off with free shipping until 7/6 use code: fireworks14. Make sure you check the free shipping, it doesn't automatically come off when you apply the code. The new version of these gloves are so much better than the old ones.

WAGS also has their flex gloves on sale, they are 30% off with free shipping until 7/6 use code: fireworks14. Make sure you check the free shipping, it doesn't automatically come off when you apply the code. The new version of these gloves are so much better than the old ones.

Thanks so much. I've been waiting for these.

Thank you Irusso! I checked Collages prices too.....Total fitness has better prices with the sale. Time to take things off my "wish list" and put them into "my cart"!

How is the sizing? I think I'm going to order a pair to do my PiYo with.

Denise

Ordered! Thanks for the coupon, my total was $20.99 with free shipping. I've been wanting to try a pair so I sure appreciate this! :D

Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.