Thump! Thump! Thump! Goes DH...

sparrow

Cathlete
Morning, All!

I don't know what bug bit DH but for the last few weeks he's been doing my basic Tae-bo tapes. He has put on a couple of pounds so maybe all the fitness new year/new goals talk around here inspired him. Anyhooo, this morning he is taking on the advanced tape (from Billy Blank's first set of tapes). I'm sitting in the living room drinking tea and looking at the snow, and all I can hear upstairs is "creak, thump, creak, thump" as he tae-bos his way around the exercise room! He's too cute.

I am under strict orders to stay away from the room while he's exercising. Hee hee. :D

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

hehe, good for him! Don't you love it when we inspire others to take care of themselves :) especially when its a loved one. :) -Tina

Oh no, I could just see my hubby doing it.
He works out and sounds like he is dying. I hear moans and groans and bangs.
I have tried to get him to do a weight tape with me. Forget it.
He does his own thing.
It would be funny to have a little hidden camera wouldn't it.
HAHAHHA
Anne

thats great he is taking on some tae-bo. i don't like ppl around me either when i am doing cardio b/c i usually look silly LOL. if i only looked as good as cathe on the step. is he having fun with it at least? its so cool once you get into the exercise habit, its like you can't imagine what it was like before you did it.

happy new year

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

That's great Sparrow, and Sparrow's DH!! I don't like that advanced one- it feels like Billy is going way too fast for me!! I'm always afraid I'll get hurt.

I strongly advise you to stay away from that room!!! :eek: }( I would ask my DH the same, but my workout room is our living room in our tiny place, so it doesn't work so well!!

Have fun, and have that ice ready for him!!! :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.