Think I'll be causing myself too much stress?

dss62467

Cathlete
My interview is at 2:30. I'm planning to leave work at 1:30. I need to change from jeans to my suit, so I was thinking of stopping at McDonald's to use their bathroom. It should take me about 20 minutes to get to the building from where I am now.

My husband thinks I should go home first and change, then go to the interview. My house is about 25 minutes from here. And about 20 minutes from the interview. The only reason I'm now considering that option is that I'm not thrilled with how my hair looks today and I don't have a barrett with me to clip it up.

If I left work at 1:15, I could be home by 1:35. Change my clothes and clip my hair, and hopefully be out of the house again by 1:45. I'd like to be at the interview by 2:20. It's in the city, so I'll need to find parking.

I could do it, but I'd be rushed. Think that's too much stress to add on?

It would be for me. I'm fanatical about being late to things. I obsess and obsess. If you're like that, I would say don't add the extra stress. I'd rather change in the washroom, not worry about my hair and arrive a little early.

I agree. I hate to stress about being late. Can't you go get a clip on lunch?

Terri

Good luck again by the way!

I think too much stress!! I suffer from IBS so not only would I be panicked, I'd have to add bathroom time onto the whole thing. I always try to keep hair clips in my car..that's what you need, a survivor stash in your car....comb, barrettes, makeup etc....good luck with the interview!

Yeah, I think there's a Rite-Aid near the McDonald's. I actually enjoy the rush of the stress, but not before something important like a job interview. I think I'll go to Rite-Aid.

Thanks girls. You're always so on top of things.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.