Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Talk about almost anything you like in this forum, but understand we donít allow posts from people whose end purpose is to sell or promote other companies DVDs. We want open discussion to continue to be used by fitness enthusiast and our customers who want to openly and honestly discuss fitness videos, not to be used by other companies or people to promote their website, earn a commission or sell their products.

Things that are bugging me for no good reason today...

This is a discussion on Things that are bugging me for no good reason today... within the Open Discussion forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Originally Posted by boilerchick I also get annoyed with ridiculous calorie burn claims in otherwise perfectly good workout DVDs! Ooh ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2011, 12:08 PM
Cathlete
Dela's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by boilerchick View Post

I also get annoyed with ridiculous calorie burn claims in otherwise perfectly good workout DVDs!
Ooh I didn't even see that one at first! Also under that category, is "Lose up to 10 pounds and 10 inches in 2 weeks!" kind of statements. I guess when I lose zero or 1 pounds, that is technically "UP TO" 10 pounds
Old 04-26-2011, 02:40 PM
Cathlete
RapidBreath's Profile Fields

I hate those commercials for workout equipment that make it look like if you work harder that it will make more of a calorie burn, well sort of but the truth is there is a finite amount of work you can do before you red line your heart rate. Sheesh.

That tread/climber treadmill/stepper thingy. Really? Couldn't I just walk up hill? Outside? With the birds and the butterflies? Rather than buy another piece of equipment that requires electricity? good grief