T25 reviews

chaudy1

Anyone tried the T25 workouts? I would also love suggestions for other 30 min. int/adv workouts that combine strength and cardio. Thanks :)

I liked the alpha T25 Phase but by the time I got to the beta phase I was getting kind of bored with the program. I still do the workouts mixed in with my current rotation to mix things up and love them this way. I have p90x3 but have not done a rotation yet. I have reviewed all the workouts and have done several of them and they look really great. It is getting great reviews on the VF forums.

I like T25 and just started a second rotation this week. The first time I did T25 I did get a little bored as I felt every workout seemed to be similar. I stuck it out as much as I could and felt I received good results. I did need to add in a few weight workouts into my rotation as I love weights and felt just doing T25 was not enough. I have continued to add in a T25 here and there but this week is the start of the official rotation. Now that I know what to expect and have a good plan I think I will like it more this time around and not get bored once I get to the Beta Phase.

Last edited:
A friend of mine has Turbo Fire and I tried out a couple of workouts and did not like them at all. A lot of people love these workouts and I wanted to love them but just could not.

A friend of mine has Turbo Fire and I tried out a couple of workouts and did not like them at all. A lot of people love these workouts and I wanted to love them but just could not.

I did try today fire 30 and is to fast very hard to follow, they have are good movements but I been lost all the time try to follow them and the end I change to Cathe Hiit low impact I love it is hard but easy to follow.

For turbofire there is a 'new to class" option I where she explains the choreography slowly before each segment. I have heard of other people that did not enjoy it because they found it too hard to follow. I did not think That it was that difficult but you for have to know her terms for cuing. For example, I think when she says twist, it's a punch; cross, hook; knee combo.

I got T25 Gamma first from EBay - I really liked it and I like Shaun T. I then got Alpha and Beta from EBay. I follow the modifier since I can't do any impact and I still get a decent workout. For April I did one week Alpha, one week Beta and this week is Gamma. Next week I will mix all three.

I'm only doing one month because I want to do P90X3 next (also got this from EBay). I'm planning on a month rotation for now.

I have not tried t25 but have done insanity before. I get bored easily. I have tried insanity. P90x. Les mills body pump and les mills combat. The longest I stayed with was combat. I have tried many series from cathe. I love cathe and always go back to cathe or mix her with others. xtrain is great and ripped with hiit is even better. She has everything you need. cardio, hiit circuits,strength, plyo, low impact and compound workouts. She also has premixes that is like no other. Her leg workouts are the best again like no other. She's the best! I currently have her on demand and live. Which I have access to everyone of her series for only $20 a month. I can't tell you how great this woman is! Love love her! Cathe.com highly recommended.

I didn't have T25 and don't even plan to try em, actually I can't stand Shaun T (sorry no offense). I've read in cathe's forum somewhere that Weider Ruthless are very similar to T25 and now I own them and they really are good, intense, 20 min,20 workouts for only $20. They are great and I love them as an add-ons or even stand alone workouts. I don't have T25 so I can't compare them but I definitely suggest Ruthless over T25, cause they are less than half the price, it's Big Bang for your Bucks [emoji4].

I didn't have T25 and don't even plan to try em, actually I can't stand Shaun T (sorry no offense). I've read in cathe's forum somewhere that Weider Ruthless are very similar to T25 and now I own them and they really are good, intense, 20 min,20 workouts for only $20. They are great and I love them as an add-ons or even stand alone workouts. I don't have T25 so I can't compare them but I definitely suggest Ruthless over T25, cause they are less than half the price, it's Big Bang for your Bucks [emoji4].
Is Weider Ruthless still available anywhere for $20? I've recently seen it for nearly $30 on Amazon and at Walmart.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.