Suprise idea for our favorite instructor....

kristina

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-01 AT 07:55PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-01 AT 07:54 PM (Est)[/font]
Surprise idea, I meant to type...:)

Hi all. I was thinking, inspired by something a friend did for my sister's wedding recently.
In honor of Cathe's latest news, it would be reallly cool if we put together a scrapbook for Cathe's children (Eric and the new munchin) "Why you have the greatest mommy" or something like that. I would volunteer to put it together...if everyone interested wanted to send me one thing--no more than a page-success story, how Cathe has changed your life--before and after pictures--poems--what have you-- I could put it all together and ship it out to her.
Maybe we could have a two- or three- month deadline to give me some time to get it all done.
Let me know what you all think.
(Note that I don't have the internet at home, so I only hop on here every third day or so. My direct e-mail is [email protected] )

YES!

Great idea Kristina! I am planning (one of these days when I find a big patch of time :-rollen) to put together a "Where-Are-All-Cathe's-Fans-From" page and I think it would be fun to include it in the book also??? It would be fun for her kids down the road to see where all her Mom's talent went. Let me know. I will try to get that info all together this next week.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: PLAN

OK, great then! (I know, I really couldn't think of a way to do this without running the risk Cathe will know about it, here's to praying she doesn't read every post.)

Everyone's ideas are strongly encouraged, I am not taking ownership of the project other than to be the Point of Contact and to get it done. What should we put on the cover, etc....

I was planning on working on this over Thanksgiving. My Mom is very crafty and will help me put together a nice book while I am on holiday there. So, how about:

Deadline for submissions: November 15, 2001
Estimated completion : November 28, 2001

PLEASE ALSO SEND ME YOUR DIRECT E-MAIL IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING SO I CAN BETTER UPDATE YOU: [email protected]

SEND YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO:
Kristina Marzec
8450 W. Charleston Blvd. Unit 1045
Las Vegas, NV 89117

Spread the word, I would love to get at least 20 people participating, even if it just a quick note or a small card.

:)

I think this is a great idea and I would be happy to contribute! Thanks Kristina for taking this on and getting it all organized. :)

Alison

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.