Super Bowl 2014 Workout

poohpeggy

Cathlete
In honor of the Super Bowl I did "Intensity"...Maximum Intensity premix!! I got it done today because I am unsure if I can workout tomorrow after the heavy snow shoveling I will be doing later. Happy game day everyone!!! Peggy

Nice Job!

My pre-super bowl workout was Party Rockin Step extreme 8 combos, plus Clean Max since we're having a SB party (my hubby's 16th annual!).

I was thinking my post-super bowl workout will be a total butt kicker like X77 or something but I've never tried the Intensity premix you mention so maybe I'll give that a whirl! I know whatever I do will be followed by another round of Clean Max to clean up after all the people (usually at least 20); at least this way I know I'll start the day doing something I enjoy:)

Poohpeggy......you are going to do the snow max? Put that in the workout blender! Metabolic wkout for sure, upper, lower, cardio......you go girl! I live in the northeast and do the snow max too. Not as much fun as Cathe:(

I was gonna say clean max too! I did do some stuff I didn't want to do tomorrow last weekend (like dusting - ugh!) Today is the Greatest Hits step. It starts out easy...

Tomorrow is M1W3 legs. Got almost all my Superbowl cooking done today. I remember one year I spent almost the whole game cooking. And, it's not like you can cook during the commercials, either. I will NOT do that again.

The Superbowl isn't such a big thing for my family this year - the Packers aren't in it! :p - but someone will be watching it.

This morning I did
Legs & Glutes: Warm-up and Standing Leg Work
IMax2: Premix Intervals 1-5

Took it easy unlike the rest of you (kudos to you Jenniferlove for doing 2 workouts in one day!). My workout this morning was only LIS Low Impact Challenge plus the Bonus Core from Cross Fire.

I got motivated by this and did Intensity maximum premix this morning and just finished Flex train about 30 min. ago. Home alone today but cooked and baked everything for my husbands firestation yesterday for them today. I've been catching glimpses of puppy bowl, that's more like my kind of football, but I did watch some of the hockey game this afternoon.

Too bad the game was such a blowout!

I did not end up doing X77 for my post-SB workout although I sure should have! After all the cleaning pre-party and post-party and putting the house back together again that was enough for me!

LasVegasFitGirl, I completely understand about prepping the food early; we did that as well. It is nice to be able to enjoy your own party!

Firemedic, the Puppy Bowl is adorable; I saw some of it a couple years ago, and I think they have a Kitten Bowl now as well (?). Awesome of you to do the food for your husband's firestation:cool:

bzbnmom, great workouts! I love iMax2! Maybe the Packers will be in it next year;)

tlc93, agreed! Snow max is not as fun!

thaispice, good workout combination:)

Have a rockin' day everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.