Suggestions Please?

Kristine36

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-03 AT 04:44PM (Est)[/font][p]My family just had the stomach (yuck!) flu fly through our house, leaving not one of us untouched. It's taken me quite awhile just to get to the point where I think I can take on a lighter tape (I became ill last Saturday and still felt ill yesterday, but am much better today - I haven't checked this forum in awhile except for yesterday).

I received my Intensity Series a couple of days ago, but the videos were smashed :( , luckily, UPS and SNM took care of the problem immediately and I just NOW (I still can't believe how fast they took care of this problem!) received my replacement videos. Unbelievable customer service. I just want to try out these vids so bad it's killing me!!

Do any of you have any suggestions on how to do any of these new tapes for a lighter workout? I thought I'd ask, since many of you have already started on new rotations.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated. :)

Just my two cents

I would do Cardio and Weights and keep your poundage relatively light. It's a wonderfully fun tape and you'll feel worked out, but not worked over. I dare you NOT to enjoy it. Let us know how you make out!

Glad you are feeling better.

Hi, Kristine,

Hope you're feeling better. I would start with Cardio and Weights, and just use very light weights and skip the ab work at the end. I think most of the intensity on this tape comes from switching back and forth between cardio and relatively heavy weights, so using light weights would probably make a big difference. The cardio sections aren't really brutal by themselves, and are a lot of fun -- the Elvis-y song will make you smile, even if you don't usually like Elvis!

Audrey

Thanks candori and Audrey for your suggestions. Looks like Cardio and Weights it is (with light weights).

I'm off now to attempt it, thanks again. :)

Kris

Well, I did Cardio & Weights earlier and I LOVE THIS TAPE!! The cardio step portion has some unique new moves, and the choreography wasn't difficult to learn. I also lowered the weights a little, but still felt as if I got a good weight workout in. It was a definite challenge, but didn't totally wipe me out - exactly what I needed right now, so now I'm really psyched to try out all of the rest (is attempting IMAX 2 tomorrow a little too ambitious maybe?) :p

Of course, it's now my favorite tape - I haven't done any of the other 5, so of course I know I'll have 5 more fav's soon. :)

Thanks so much again for the suggestions candori and Audrey!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.