STS user's guide

firemedic

Cathlete
Now that I have Cathe on demand, I can use STS, which I never purchased. My question is, is it worth the $25 for the user's guide? I have XTRAIN and that user's guide but I don't think I would pay extra for it. I usually make up my own weight sheets for each Cathe dvd and didn't know if there is extra usefull info in the STS guide that is worth it. Also, does it have a breakdown of the rotations like XTRAIN?

Kim

Hi Kim,

It is entirely up to you. It depend on how you approach your exercising programs. Some of us are planner and want structure before embarking into a program. I do take the time to understand the concept behind programs aiming to make the most.

For me personally I need the user guide. In fact I do have 2 user guides:p:eek:. I have done the 3 months official, I have ventured into designing a pyramid rotation...Really there are many ways to use STS. Ok you might not aim to go to such ventures:D:D

That being said if you like structure, you will need at least the list of each disk, rep max, reps etc...you can get the list from workout manager. Once you have completed your rep max, you can print off the info.

All the best,

Last edited:
You can find rotations in the workout manager and also do your one rep max in workout manager and print off workout sheets. I got the downloaded user guide when i purchases sts and never used it.

Never knew there was a file version of the user guide.

Does the file version explain STS program or does it just list what exercisers need to start the program?

Thanks ladies for letting us know.:)

Last edited:
Never knew there was a file version of the user guide.

Does the file version explain STS program or does it just list what exercisers need to start the program?

Thanks ladies for letting us know.:)

I also downloaded the guide. It is the same as if you bought the hard copy. I printed in color on heavy paper and bound it. Works perfectly for me. I also liked having it on my Ipad as well.

downloaded version

I also downloaded the guide. It is the same as if you bought the hard copy. I printed in color on heavy paper and bound it. Works perfectly for me. I also liked having it on my Ipad as well.

Thanks labnick for your reply.

I would like, if you do not mind, to have the download by e-mail.
I would like to have it saved so I can read it on my tablet:):)
Will be travelling for work so a file would be handy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.