Step risers....

khshill

Cathlete
I just got the Club Step and am now going to purchase the High Step. Can't the risers for the Club Step be used for the High Step as well? I didn't want to buy the whole High Step if I didn't need to, maybe just the platform!

Thanks and Happy New Year everyone!!!

Kristen

Yes. the risors for the Club Step and the High Step are interchangeable... I did the opposite, I bought the High Step and last week just got the 4" platform only for the club step! You get 5 risers with the high step and stupid me forgot to order an extra riser so I can have 3 on each side of the club step to use it as a bench!

> You get 5 risers with the high step and stupid me forgot to
>order an extra riser so I can have 3 on each side of the club
>step to use it as a bench!

Actually, I've never seen anyplace where you can buy just ONE riser. They are always sold in pairs (so you'd always have an odd number of risers).

Two risers work fine for a bench. And the extra riser makes it an incline bench (great for working upper chest, but you can also use it for tricep extensions and lat pullovers).

I bought the platform only at Fitness Wholesale.com, and I think they sell individual risers too. But if 2 on each end is high enough to use it as a bench, then I am all set! Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.