Starting STS and Loooking for buddies??? Pls join us

Hi Everyone,

My date starting meso1 is set for the 29th of October.

Please feel free to let us ( so far two of us) by listing your username so I can open a check in thread. It would be helpful to share tips, pointers etc...

Hope you are ready: Equipments ready, one rep max done and Rotation set up.
I am still reviewing my rotation.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Nathalie

I will be starting STS again that week~ just completed it today (woot woot!!) and taking a week for active recovery, then back at it!! I loved it

I'm actually doing STS now. I'm in the first week of Mesocycle 3. Legs are talking today from PlyoLegs yesterday. :) This is about my 4th time doing STS. Love it!!

Brenda

I just started Meso 2 this week. Struggling to keep on target with the workouts...life does get interesting! :eek:

But this is the longest I've kept with any rotation so I'm feeling pretty proud. And strong!

One thing I love to do is go back to the "Master Check-In" and read along since Cathe posted there while doing STS on her own...fun reading and good tips.

I did Mesco 1 in January but couldn't get into doing 2 and 3. I want to started on Monday, the 22nd. The 29th would also work since I seem to keep putting this off.

This would help me to commit

Rotation

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well and excited to start or excited to keep up and stick to the plan! Please feel free to let us all know how you are getting on, nutrition plan you are following etc...

I am going to eat cleaner than I usually do.

I would like to share with one day of rotation, please let me know your thoughts. What rotation are you on? Are you setting up your own or you are doing cathe's?What are your goals.

Here is a sample of my rotation:

Week 2, Meso 1

Mon: Disc 4 chest, Shoulders and Biceps + Firewalker tabata
Tue:Disc 5 Back and Tri + 30/20 HIIT only from TTM
Wed: Disc 6+ TTM core only 3 rounds
Thur: Disc 4 + 6-10 Interval IMAX3
Frid: Disc5 + Core TTM only 3 rounds
Sat: Disc 26 Plyo + B & G standing glutes only

Kind Regards,

Nathalie

I just started STS again and I'd like to join in too. I started it earlier this year but stopped when I caught a cold, then it was summer and life was hectic. I am now on the first week of Meso 2, so I am a little ahead of you all, but I may jump in and join your thread if that's ok. Where will you all be posting about your progress? I may be a little lackadaisical, as a daily thread is not really my strength, but I will give it a shot. :)

For Meso 1 I did whatever cardio caught my eye. My only rule was I did at least 1 HIIT workout per week, and I tried to keep my cardio days challenging. This Meso I am going to follow Cathe's initial rotation, or at least I'm going to try. Today I did Athletic Training because I missed my last cardio day and I knew I had the energy to work hard. I figured that Cathe selected certain workouts to accompany that for a reason, so I am going to follow along as best as I can to get the results she built the program for, but that's easier said than done. One workout I hate is CCC, and I may sub TTM or CrossFire for that when it comes up. I've tried to get into that workout, but it has a high dread factor for me.

Anyways, count me in on the new STS thread. :D

Eva

Hi Nathalie!

I'm currently on week 1 Meso 2 but I need some help sticking w/ it. I'm currently unemployed and working out it's the only thing that keeps me sane these days...

So, if I could I would like to join you

Marta

To Marta

Hi Nathalie!

I'm currently on week 1 Meso 2 but I need some help sticking w/ it. I'm currently unemployed and working out it's the only thing that keeps me sane these days...

So, if I could I would like to join you

Marta
Hi Marta,

Sorry to hear about the unemployment.

You are, of course, welcome to join us. How is your STS journey going. Have you got any particular goal: fat loss, strength gaining, building muscles, gaining definition?

Are you boarding the xTRAIN?

Nathalie

Hi everyone!

Taking an unintentional rest day due to a scheduling snafu and really poor sleep last night so I thought I'd pop in here and add my perspective to Nathalie's.

And yes, I am SO boarding the XTrain! It looks like a blast!

I'm doing the 6+ month STS rotation. I've never done heavy weight training before and I wanted to take it slow and steady. I've been a "Cathlete" for some time now and consider myself to be in good shape.

I'm currently repeating the 1st week in Meso 2. I'm just a few days behind but still doing my best to keep up with the program.

For cardio days I just stacked up my DVD's in order of production and I do a workout or a premix that appeals to me on that day. Yesterday I did a TTM premix. Holy Smokes! The shorter and more intense workouts appeal to me.

My goals are to gain strength and build muscle. Any fat loss and definition that comes along would be just bonus. I am trying very hard to get off the idea that I have to look a certain way. At my age (44) and with my lifestyle (complex) I'm looking to maximize my health both inside and out and, for me, that includes embracing the grace and power of my body and accepting what it looks like with loving-kindness rather than judgement. Work.in.progress.

I eat mostly clean, whole foods but by no means am I a paragon of Clean Eating. I track my intake off and on but find it personally crazy-making without much to show for it so I stopped. I still weigh my portions for the most part.

And that's my story!

Looking forward to traveling along the STS journey with you all! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.