Spill it ladies! = )

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
So what did y'all get for Christmas??? }(

You ATLEAST have to share if you got anything work out related!!!!

Here's my fitness list:

1) gift card to purchase high step (just ordered it this morning!)
2) weight lifting gloves (VERY good idea and I didn't ask for them!)
3) GS series
4) 4 pound and 8 pound med balls

As for non-fitness items...well, the "biggest" gifts were the Coach bag and wallet! They are GORGEOUS! I LOVE THEM!:+ :+ :+

Your turn!:+

OH! OH!

I got an IPOD Nano with a pink armband from hubby!
A gift card to Sports Authority!
A new set of dumbbells!

Yippee!! I'm so excited!

(And I bought myself some new workout shoes, so Merry Christmas to me!)

:D Nicole

I got:
a pullup tower (assistance optional!:) )
a heart rate monitor
a lighted makeup mirror that magnifies 8X (didn't ask for it but I must have complained enough about not being able to see to put my makeup on (my eyesight started to go from perfect to bad in the past three years) that my husband wanted to SHUT ME UP!)
a few books

Now, if I included all of the things I picked up for myself while shopping for everyone else I'd be here all day. :eek:

I got an HP PhotoSmart printer. One more thing to add to my collection of graphics peripherals. I don't know what my husband was thinking. Well, I kinda have an idea... he wanted me to get back a part of what I've abandoned. Which is very sweet.

As for fitness gear, I have all I need. Except for a pair of 40's. Maybe next month, which is tomorrow:p

Pinky

1. gold heart earings
2. Ryka Studio shoes (they havn't arrived yet)
3. Heating blanket( for sore muslces)
4. P9Ox (late gift ordered yesterday }( )

My Mother sent me some lovely black leather gloves,
and some beautiful body spray from Mary Kay :)
Oh and a family tradition, a Rupert Bear Annual hard cover
story book. Brings great childhood memories back for me
and creates new ones for my little ones.:)
All the best for the New Year! Bri:)

I got an engagement ring. :) Oh, an a desk calendar featuring pugs.

I bought myself new sneakers last night. I ended up getting a pair of Nike's because they only had the Ryka's I have now (and have not been that happy with; the toe box is too wide and my foot slides all around during lunges and such). They have a lot of cushioning so I'm hopeful. But that's the only fitness-related thing near my tree! :)

Cheers,
Marie

*New workout outfit (2 of them, actually!)
*High Step with Circut (that's an EASY workout!)
*The Club Step (actually got this a few weeks before Christmas from DH)
*GS Chest and Triceps
*Muscle Max
*Boot Camp/ME
*Got some cash for X-mas and bought the MIC (comes with 2 others, too) DVD

That's it for workout stuff! Now, if I could have only gotten my new shoes, I'd be set!

Some of this REALLY surprised me since DH and his family think that I'm a workout addict...I don't think that an hour to an hour and a half is over the top...

MJ

CONGRATULATIONS MARIE!!!!!

I got a new HRM that is really fancy and I have to read the instructions(!!!) for.. I think it's the S210.
15lb dumbbells
Slow and Heavy
Weighted gloves
Cathe gift card

Now I have to go get 20lb-ers!!!

Fitness related gifts:

My dad got me a gel seat for spinning (my butt thanks him very much!) and a pair of weight lifting gloves.

My husband got me some new workout clothes. (Ever sinced I started spinning, I've been going through workout gear like crazy).

Non-fitness related gifts:

My husband gave me a gorgeous ruby bracelet.

My two year old nephew got us a night's stay at a lovely old historic inn in Philadelphia.

Shelbygirl

I got money and gift cards, a teal blue sweater and knitted multicolored scarf to go with my teal blue fat baby cowboy boots! My gift to me was a satellite radio. And I put in a bid on snowshoes for trekking on the golf courses.
Just Do It! :)

Wow! You all must've been very, very good girls this year! Santa was good to all of you!

I got a reverse osmosis water filtration system. OK, stop laughing! While it's not a very "sentimental" gift and borders on the dreaded "appliance category" -- we really wanted one after there was a little "well-water contamination" scare during a week of heavy rain back in the fall. (Turns out our well-water wasn't contaminated but from now on it'll never be a concern.)

We also finished our new exercise room. It's awesome. I'll post some pix soon.

And.....my DH got a pair of SelectTech 252 dumbbells from me! ;)

Have a safe, happy New Year's Eve everybody!

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...embrace it...don't fear it." - Cathe Friedrich

Fitness related I got a mountain bike, a heart rate monitor and a new pair of Nike sneakers.

Non-fitness related I got a bunch of gift cards and $$, some stuff from Bath & Body Works, a set of silverware, a beautiful necklace from my mom, some gingerbread stuff (I collect things with gingerbread men on them). My mom also got me these cool smelly things from QVC (or one of the other shopping channels). It is a bottle of scented oil and it comes with these sticks that you put into the oil (you leave them in the oil) and the sticks absorb the fragrance. They smell really good!

For my fitness related gifts I got:

1. A spinning bike (YEAH!!)
2. 6 Spinerval DVD's
3. Bowflex SelectTech 552 dumbbells (DH and I are going to share these!)

And I am one Happy Girl!

Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.