Sound of Music video clip

Love it!

The Sound of Music has always been a favorite.

It looks planned and choreographed, but made to look spontaneous and FUN FUN FUN! I bet the surprised on-lookers were smiling and whistling do-rae-me for days! I know I would be. LOL.:D

That was fantastic! They picked the right one to do! EVERYONE remembers, if not loves, The Sound of Music! I still remember the first time I saw it and to this day it is a personal favorite!

Thanks for this post!

Tricia

I have seen this before and never get tired of watching it. I love seeing the expressions on the people's faces, both bemusement and delight. I think I read somewhere that it was a dance school project or something like that. Or maybe I dreamt it :p

I have seen this before too and find it exhilarating and heartwarming. It inspires such strong positive feelings in me and I cant quite pin down why.

It IS and awesome video. I saw it when DD was in the Sound of Music for her school play. We all gathered around the computer to watch. :)

Thanks for posting it Dianna!

I have seen this before and never get tired of watching it. I love seeing the expressions on the people's faces, both bemusement and delight. I think I read somewhere that it was a dance school project or something like that. Or maybe I dreamt it :p
The notes next to the video say it was done (with only 2 rehersals) as a publicity stunt for a TV station looking for someone to play the lead role in a remake of TSOM).

I think things like this should happen more often!

Has anybody heard of those performances where people are invited to meet at a certain place to do a certain thing all at the same time (like stand motionless for 2 minutes in the middle of a train station). They are supposedly announced online ,and people just show up. This kind of reminded me of that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.