Sorry, but I've gotta brag

kristi

Cathlete
I'm so excited. Last week I decided to run for my cardio workout. (I very rarely decide to run especially since the Intensity Series came out.) First I started with my 1 minute walking warm up and then I started running. About half way through my first mile I noticed how fast I had been running. It really surprised me because I had not ran that pace comfortably ever without huffing and puffing and slowing down after a minute or so. By the time I finished my mile I was so surprised. You see my fastest mile, before I got pregnant last year, was 10:30. My new fastest time is now 9:06, which included my 1 minute warm up. I can only contribute my speed to Cathe's workouts, both cardio and strength training. The best part is that my son is only 6 months old and I've achieved this is such a short period of time. I would have to say that I am in better shape now, even though I am still 5 pounds shy of being back to my pre-pregnancy weight, than I was when I got pregnant. Thanks for letting me share my story.

RE: Willie Mays said it best:

"If you can do it, it ain't braggin'!"

Congratulations to you! The only way is UP, yes?

And congratulations on your own little production, i.e. your new little son!

A-jock

CONGRATULATIONS!! You deserve to brag! That's an amazing accomplishment especially with a 6 month old. Keep on truckin.
Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.