Some southern humor here. Are you.....

Some southern humor here. Are you.....

• Total voters
RE: Some southern humor here. Are you.....

Heather,

Daytona Beach, born and reared. Same with my father and grandfather. My grandmother was born in Zellwood.

I don't know what the heck I am. I like best of both worlds. Should have had a "all of the above" button. Living in Virginia here, but born and raised in Maryland. My DH swears he is a southerner even though he was born in raised in Maryland too. LOL!
Charlotte~~

Hmmmm... I think I am a Redneck Woman... so should I vote hillbilly. You know the song... well... I think that may describe me. :)

Autumn

live in upstate NY (all my 44 years)

* Don't hold it against me!
Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

http://groups.msn.com/CatheAddicts/jafitmamalikes2bfitfamily.msnw?Page=1

Okay,

Born and raised in North Jersey. Spent my last 30 years in Florida. But I won't call myself a cracker. I'll be a rebel, yea!

If my user name or the quote below doesn't give me away, Hi ya'll just might. Born and bred in the heart of Tennessee!!! Yes we sound different, but so do the Yankee's to us. No, I don't chew tobacco, but I can hunt with the best of them and I love to ride and show my Tennessee Walking Horse! I'm proud to be Southern!
But it takes all kinds to make the world go around and I really enjoy meeting new people from all over the world. My DH happens to be the manager at the world's most up to date and largest chicken breeding hatchery "Hubbard", so when visitors come to tour the facility, we usually take them out to eat! Yes, we accomodate differences in culture and are glad to serve them things they're accustom to. I've had "supper" ( as we call it ) with people from Isreal,Pakistan,Egypt,Canada,The Dominican Republic, etc. We are very fortunate to have this hatchery here. So everytime you guys talk about eating chicken, I think, yeah!!! EAT MORE CHICKEN!!!

" My treasures do not chink or glitter, They gleam in the sun and neigh in the night" - Bedouin Proverb
" On the rail at a show walk!"
Melissa

Grew up in southern VA and lived there 23 years. Lived in NJ 6 years. Been living in WA State 8 years. Still to this day consider myself a Virginian...so I'm a rebel!

Born & raised in Bklyn NY--called both Yankee & City Slicker. Both parents born and raised in the South. My father (bless his soul) when he was mad with us (my sisters & brother) he would call us "City Dogs", and behind his back we would say, "you old country dog":D .

Haydee

Born in California - but raised in So Oregon - now live in Vancouver WA. - I love the northwest! :) Except for shipping of the DVD's taking longer... .hehe...

i live in southeast Texas and i have to say i am a little of everything except yankee.....i have never been north and i can't do the accent

jes:p

I grew up in NJ but have been living in the South since 1987. My husband's a native Virginian and I feel strong ties to both the North and the South. My parents, however, are German immigrants so I kind of feel like a German too.

:* Howdy y'all...I was born,raised and still live in North Carolina. Grew up on a tobacco farm. Now live on a farm with beef cows and 2 of the meanest goats around.

Guess that makes me a cross between a Rebel and a Hillbilly! HEEEE HAWWWW!!! :D

true hillbilly here... born & raised in the mountains of southeast TN. then again, i went to undergrad at sewanee & got my MBA at vandy, so to many of the people back home, i am a rebel... }( you know, went & got all "high & mighty" on 'em... he he....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.