some pics from Disney World

It looks like you both had such a fun time, Jerry! What a beautiful time to be there, too, with all those lovely holiday decorations!

Leanne

Great pictures Jerry, so nice to 'see' you! I just love putting a face to the name of fellow forum members. Adds another dimension to the great folks who hang out here!:) Looks like you had a super happy fun trip!

Take Care
Laurie :)

jerry,

great pix! artist's point is one of my faves as well. the fresh salmon is amazing.

you took a picture with my favorite tubby little chubby little bear! i love pooh!

i am so itching to get back to DW! your pictures made me want to go even more!!! this is the perfect time of year, too.

how great it is to put a face with a name (and diane, too!).

btw, was the kitchen sink dessert from prime time cafe? it looked like the tables they have there.

Great pictures Jerry! It looks like you guys had way too much fun ;)

I have not been there for years but those pics make me want to go back.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Coni

Lorie,

The Kitchen Sink dessert is from Beaches n Cream restaurant at the Beach Club resort. Prime Time Cafe is high on our list as well, though!

Jerry

Thanks for posting some pictures Jerry. I love to "know" who I am posting too. Looks like you had a great time. Almost as much fun as working out with Cathe, huh?

These are great, Jerry! Thanks for posting them. And as another poster said it's nice to 'see' you!

Now I want to go to Disney World too... sigh... especially as I sit here looking around at all the snow and ice outside.

Stebby

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.