SNM it appears the Workout Manager Calendar is having issues again

Czechfan

Cathlete
Dear SNM,

It appears the workout manager calendar is not working again. I assume that is because you all are working on it. I hope that it will be up and operational again soon. I use it to enter my workouts in and keep track of calories burned etc. I usually enter the upcoming weeks workout schedule on Sunday in workout managers calenda. I just was doing that and I got Monday and Tuesday entered not able to enter more beyond that. So, that's why I think you all are working on it and have taken it off line to work on stats etc..

I appreciate all your hard work on the workout manager and with the new changes due to Cathe Live. I do hope you all will be able to solve issues with Stats in the workout manager and calendar soon. Thanks in advance;):)

Nora

Workout Calendar Issue

We're not doing any work currently on the Workout Manager and haven't had any similar reported problems to yours. I just tried adding a workout to the calendar and didn't have any problems, but you would have to tell me exactly what you did step by step in order for me to duplicate the problem you're having.

Hi SNM,

I go to the workout manager click on calendar, then it appears then click on September 11th it goes blank just shows the Icons at the top and no calendar, this also happen if I click on the 12th, or 13th thus I can not input my workouts I have planned for those dates. I wanted to be sure to get back to you since I just now saw the reply. Thanks in advance!;)

ps. here's the link for the thread I posted last time this happened in case that helps you.http://cathe.com/forum/f97/snm-could-you-please-fix-workout-calendar-297061/

Nora

Last edited:
WM Calendar Not Working

I just tested all three dates in Chrome and IE and didn't have an issue with clicking on any of those dates or adding a workout to the 11,12 and 13th. My guess is you might just need to clear out your browsers cache after first logging out of the WM. If after trying this it still is a problem for you let us know which browser and version you're using. I would also suggest making sure your java is up to date.

Hi SNM,

I did just close out browser and all tabs, then ran the CCleaner to clean my cookies. Now, I have clicked on cathe.com and workout manager and then on calendar, and same exact thing as I described previously. I can not enter any workouts. I welcome your help and suggestions. Thank you in advance.;)

Nora

WM problem

You need to clear more than just cookies. You need to also clear browser history an cached images and files. If you've done that the next step is to make sure java is updated. If that doesn't work I need to know your browser and version number.

You need to clear more than just cookies. You need to also clear browser history an cached images and files. If you've done that the next step is to make sure java is updated. If that doesn't work I need to know your browser and version number.

Hi SNM,

Ok, here's what I did. I once again closed out tabs, used Ccleaner and cleared cookies once again, cleared all browser cache for today. I am using Chrome for my Browser Version Version 37.0.2062.103 m and google checks for updates automatically and installs them. I checked and the browser is up-to-date. I do not use Java, and the workout manager has always been fine before this last week and now. I hope this can be resolved soon. Thanks for your help!;)

Nora

Good Morning SNM,

Still not able to input any workouts for September 11th- 13th. Just thought I'd let you know I did everything you suggested and still no joy.

Thanks,

Nora

Next Step

I would next suggest trying on another computer. This will tell us and you if the problem is on your computer or is something specific to your account. I would then suggest contacting customer service at [email protected] as we may need information from you that can't be shared publicly like your password so we can login as you.

Hi SNM,

I saw your message today, and I did switch to another computer and same exact problem. I can not input any workout information for September 11th-13th. I will contact customer support as you suggested. Thanks for your help!;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.