Shoe inserts???

tillard

Cathlete
I hear everyone talking about adding cushion to their shoes by putting in seperate insoles. I think I may need a pair a) to make my shoes fit a bit better and b) to make my new shoes a bit "bouncier". What kinds do people recommend???

Deni

Thanks Tammy!! They just look so thin...do they really add cushiness??? And do you add them to the insole that is already in the shoe or do you take that one out if it's removable?? I'm so new to all of this stuff...can you tell?!?!

Deni

I wouldn't say they add cushiness. They add support. I have flat feet and overpronate, so the inserts help to support the arch. You remove the insole that is already in the shoe.

If you want cushiness, you might check out Dr. Scholl's at your local drugstore.

I had this problem because I have really high arches that always hurt. About 2 months ago I bought those cool gel ones you see at stores like foot locker(dont know the brand right now). Well it just made my feet hurt in a different spot. Well for about the first six weeks anyways, now I think they are starting to help. I just want to warn you that you may need to try a few and give them a little time. Sorry I'm not more help, because I don't know what brands to recommend but I too am interested. So I just wanted to hear others suggestions too.

~Angel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.