Seven Jeans Size Question

lisaannjam

Cathlete
Hi Ladies..

I really want to try a pair of Seven jeans, as I've heard they look good on athletic thighs. I noticed on their website that the sizes are measured in 24, 28 etc. I normally wear a size 4 or 6 (petite) in most other jeans. Could you possibly tell me how to figure out my size?

Or do do think I should go to a retail store and try them on?

Thanks in advance for any advice!!:)

Edited to say that I checked out a jean sizing site and I think I'd be a 28. I better go try some on...arrghhh!! haha;(

But, I'd still love to hear from anyone who has these jeans...thanks!!

Hi Lisaannjam,

I love my Sevens. I am also a 4 and wear a 28. They do stretch out a little so if you are trying them on, try on the size smaller and see what you think. These jeans are so flattering and comfortable. I'm sure you will really enjoy them!!!

Good luck,

Becky

I'd like to know this too. Also are the sizes fairly consistant? Just last week I went to buy my favorite Levi's. I tried on a total of 7 pairs. 3 each of 2 different sytles (just different colors) and 1 of a 3rd style and all fit different even though they were all same size.

I have found the sizes to be consistent. Unlike Levis, Gap, etc..., they only seem to have one kind of cut (from what I've observed and tried on).

HTH

Becky

Either a 28 or a 29 will do. I am a size 6, and a 29 is better for me, and, if I either lose or gain weight, I can be a 28 or a 30. I think that you should go to a retail store and try them on. I love Seven Jeans, and another great brand is also Citizens of Humanity.

The Seven A pocket jeans run a little bit smaller, and you may have to size up if you decide to buy a pair of those.

I have the Seven A pocket jeans, and I have only that one pair. I have it in a 28, or a 4. It's looser in the waist for me than it is in the hips. The thighs fit just right.

Pinky

""...all fit different even though they were all same size.""

I've found this to be true even within the same style of jean. I was told that there is some variation because the jeans are cut in stacks and the the top of the stack is more true to size while the bottom is cut larger because of the slip in the stack.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.