Service Members Greetings!!!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Ladies, here are the addresses from my DH, his office spoke directly to each of the respective medical centers today, this should work for those that wish to send a Holiday message, or feel free to send a note any time.

My Dh says that these great warriors (from all services) sometimes get mixed reviews from the news media. Regardless of politics it is important for them to know that they, their belief and value systems are supported by society. Simple notes from us go a long way to restoring the faith of these young hero's. He would like to personally thank each and every one of you that supports our service members in harms way.

Although there are service members in Hospitals around the globe ensuring that they receive the best treatment available, and are as close to loved ones as posssible. The below listed Hospitals are the primary treatment facilities..

1st is Walter reed Medical Center (DC)
2d Brook Army Medical Center (Houston, TX)
3d Landstuhl Regional Medical Center (Landstuhl, Germany)

WRAMC
Attn:Soldier and Family Assistance Center
6900 Georgia NW
Washington, DC 20307

BAMC
3851 Roger Brooke Dr.
Unit Liason's Office
1st Floor 113-10
Ft Sam Houston, TX 78234

LRMC
Attn: Chaplains office
CMR 402
APO AE 09180

Belinda

Wow, Belinda! Thanks for doing that!!!

Allison
1.gif

Thanks for the info! I am going to add those addresses my Christmas Card list. I think it is time to step up and show these men and women that we do support them. They have/are doing so much for us.

Lori

Belinda,
It's my understanding that these center do not have the staff to distribute cards addressed to "Any Service Member" or words to that effect. Please correct me if I am wrong. I do know that treats, magazines, and calling cards are always in demand however. It's just nice to be able to help in some way.....
Thanks for posting :)

Beavs,

Altough my DH would be the first to admit that any organization as large as the military will have its failures, he believes that these particular addressees will support delivery. He has 26+ years of active federal service and spoke with these agencies personally. If there is an issue, he will also follow it up. He thanks you for your support!

Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Belinda,

Somehow this thread slipped past my notice. Just want to give it a bump. Thanks for posting!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]
[font face="comic sans ms"]http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_sunshine.gif

Belinda, thanks so much for the addresses as my husband is in the Army. One quick note, I saw for #2 you put BAMC as Houston, Tx but really it is Fort Sam Houston, TX which is in San Antonio. I only say that because we are stationed here at Fort Sam Houston right now. Thanks again. What a great cause!!!

Hi Tammy,
My DH spoke to WRAMC directly you have to address it like I stated!!

Attn: Soldier and Family Assistance Center
6900 Georgia NW
Washington, DC 20307

If this doesn't work, I will give you my military address and I personally will send them to the soldiers!!!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.