Sept. Rotation - Tues. 9/7

shopgirl

Cathlete
Hi -

Thought I'd get the ball rolling for all of those August/Lower body Rotation people who are going on to do Sept. (and of course, anybody else who wants to join in :))

I did Body Max yesterday, and Cardio Kicks with LL abs today. Tomorrow is Boot Camp and a lunchtime run.

I feel trimmer, but the scale says otherwise. x(

Hope everybody is doing well.
Shopgirl

Goodmorning-

I started the Sept. Rotation yesterday with MIC and followed today with Power Hour. Power Hour wasn't as hard as I remember it being. Don't you just love Bodymax-it is one of my favorites.

Will be going for a run here shortly-before it gets too hot.

Shopgirl-sometimes you need to ignore the scale and feel good about yourself, look at the exercise you are doing for yourself:9

Take Care,

Diana

I have started today . I have done the hi/low of MIC and tomorrow I am going to do the step portion of MIC and Power Hour too.Does not matter to me to finish the rotation two days later.

Bodymax is tough, tough, tough. I did it Saturday for the first time. To me, Cathe looks the most buff in that video.

Did MIC Hi/Lo yesterday and BodyMax abs. This morning I substituted Power Hour with PUB and PLB because I played hookey from work and had more time to workout. Hurricane Frances really stressed me out this holiday weekend. We're okay but I needed a mental health day.;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.