Saw IV

NaturalBeauty

Cathlete
Did anybody else see this movie? It left me confused. Didnt get the beginning where Jigsaw is getting an autopsy. Wasn't the end of Saw 3 happening in Saw 4? The end where the cop gets stuck in the room with jigsaw before he was even found dead...how was that possible?Maybe Saw 5 will help clear up my confusion. Until then did anybody get what was happening?

Ha ha -sounds like a confusing movie! I only saw Saw 1 - sorry :( What part of Florida are you from - I' m from Florida too- in Port Saint Lucie!
Daniela

Hey Florida girls! I was just down your way for a Florida wedding! :) I was in Tampa. It's gorgeous down there right now but in the summer when it gets dreadly hot I think I'd be ready to head back north. I live in Jersey and our summers are bad enough. :p :7

Hey Fit Mom- I am originally from up North- in NY from Westchester County - I worked in Paramus NJ for a little while! The summers do get hot down here, but I love the year round summer weather - and I sure don't miss scraping ice off my car at 7am LOL!!!-

I grew up in Middlesex county and currently live in Monmouth county. ITA about the ice scraping! LOL

My family that lives down there are all NJ transplants. My cousin (he's the one who got married) has been down there since he went to college at the Univ. of Miami. He moved to GA for a short time and then back to FLA. He's been down there for about 15 years now and loves it! His mom and dad moved down there about 5 years ago along with our aunt and uncle. Basically what's left of my dad's side of the family are all in FLA. I think everyone loves it but my cousin's mom. She said the summers are just too hot for her so she may be headin' back north soon...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.