Sad Morning...:(

Reese777

Cathlete
Hi Guys,

I got up this morning at 7:30 and hubby was going to the store to get last minute items and we found one of our cats in the flowerbed - she is gone. I am so sad! She was only about a year old. Her name was CC for Cookies and Cream because she's black and white and we already have a cat named Oreo so we couldn't use that name.

We checked her over and there isn't a single indicator of a bullet wound or injury. Its as if she just snuggled down and passed away. I know that poison is a possibility, and I'm watching for that because I figure if she ate something, some of my other cats may have done so also. No one appears to be ill. (I take care of a colony of them...there's about 15 outside...well, 14 now...) [sob, weep]...

I am thankful though, that the rest of the gang appears to be okay.

;(

i'm so sorry for your loss. its just like losing a human family member. poison is a possibility but she could of had a heart condition as well. from the way you found her it sounds as if she did not suffer. i'll say a prayer for CC.;(

Reese..I am so sorry. I have a CC too, she is a calico. I found one of my cats gone like that in our garage one day. It just makes you sad, I figured she must have just been sick. Glad your others are okay....sending {{{{HUGS}}}}

I am really sorry Reese :(

I know how hard it is when that happens. Try to have a nice Thanksgiving today still, okay?

Clarissa

I am so sorry for your loss. We have 5 pets and have lost several over the years and I know how much you feel for them. Take care today.

~ Ann ~
Aim for nothing, and you'll hit it every time!

Reese..I am so sorry to hear that. I have a cat that I love like a child so I can imagine the pain you must feel. I'm sending hugs your way.

I am so sorry for your precious kitty. Many ((hugs)) and wishes your way.

Debbie

I don't want to take a pill. Go to Africa, go follow some bushman around. He's being chased by a lion. That's stress. You're not going to find a pygmy on Paxil, I'll tell you that right now.
-Ellen Degeneres

{{{{{Reese}}}}}

I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty! I'm sending positive vibes that whatever took her doesn't affect the other cats (bless you for taking care of them).

(I'd check to make sure that there isn't some kind of antifreeze around somewhere, since that's one culprit of cat/dog poisoning, and this time of year, people may be starting to put it in their cars, depending on where you live).

Oh Reese, I am sooooo sorry about your loss!!! Sending lots of hugs to you and your family (((((Reese)))))

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.