This recovery week is a success!!

jloewe

Cathlete
Simply because I am dying to get back to my workouts again, instead of dreading them.

I figured it has been around a full year since I took a full blown break, it won't be that long again before I take my next one.

Awesome. Yeah, plan a recovery week maybe every 6-8 weeks or something.

I've been resting this week, but I've been off cardio for 5, and I miss it terribly. It'll feel so good to get back to it. Whenever that happens.

Jerry

Glad to hear all is going well. I was just thinking about you this morning while I was doing my WO wondering how it's going for you. Sounds like you will be all geared up for Cathe on Monday morning - have a blast!!

Good Deal Jerry !

It does seem scary doesn't it when you think about not working out for an entire week? We get so regimented and also used to the endorphins that flow through us after we exercise that you really do miss the feeling.

But I enjoyed a break a few months ago and just lazed around - was quite fun to catch up on other things, kinda like being on vacation !

Glad to hear you got the itch coming back - your body is ready to get going again and just imagine, it's first workout will be with Cathe (hoping she still has the date open for you and your group).

Enjoy Monday and please post for us afterward ! :p

Yeah Jerry!!! :D:D

Now are you ready for Monday????:eek::eek::eek:
Because I'm starting to get a little nervous!!!!
elliemom

Yeah Jerry!!! :D:D

Now are you ready for Monday????:eek::eek::eek:
Because I'm starting to get a little nervous!!!!
elliemom

Ellie,

You can't be serious about the nerves??? You lasted a whole weekend with Cathe, this is one class....you'll do great, I'm sure!!!

See you Monday!!

Yaaay, Jerry, glad the rest week was a success. Now you're all set for Mon.!!
Ellie, don't be nervous. Like Jerry said, you made it through the RT weekend, this one class will be a breeze! Or, as Cathe would say, "Modify -- do what you can." Certainly no pressure. It will be fun!:D:D
Can't wait for Monday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.