Reading.......

wonderwoman

Cathlete
I got into reading again and I read the first series from VC Andrews Flowers in the attic series. I'm on the last book Garden of Shadows. I can't believe I read all 5 books in less than 2 months.
Is it normal to be so hooked on a book that you can't even seem to put it down or when you do can't wait to start reading again???? or through out the day think about the part where you last left off and wonder what's gonna happen next???? LOL

I love The Flowers in the Attic series. I read that when it 1st came out. I should pick it up again. It was very good. If I am reading a good book , I can't wait to get back to it. I even miss the characters and can't wait to get back to them. What will you be reading next? I am on the 3rd book of "The Fifty Shades" series. I need some good book suggestions. I know there is a thread on here I should go back to. Enjoy reading.

Jean

I remember that series! It was v-e-r-y many years ago and I don't remember a lot about it, however I remember absolutely loving it. It was a great series!

I recently read the Girl with the Dragon Tatoo trilogy, and before that I read the Peter and the Starcatchers series (5 books)... so I definitely can relate to not wanting to put a book down!

I think it's great to find an awesome series and enjoy reading it. It's hard to get enough sleep, though, because it's so hard to put down the dang book! LOL! It's all about balance.

Enjoy!

Thanks Ladies! The first time I read Flowers in he attic I was a teenager. Now that I'm older it's even better. I even cried in one of the books as I was getting a pedicure. The ladies must of the thought I was nuts!
I read the Fifty Shades trilogy. That's what started this beauiful thing.
I have the book The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo haven't read it yet. I think I want to start the next VC andrews series The Casteel Family Series :)

Hi again,
I just thought I'd mention that I had a super-hard time getting into the Dragon Tattoo book; for me it started out v-e-r-y slow and I even put it down for a while. But when it picks up - it really pickes up.
I just bought the Shades of Gray trilogy but haven't had a chance to start it yet - glad to hear of more "thumbs up" ratings!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.