Re: Daily Check In

Missthang

Hi all ;o)

Great workout today, Eating was pretty good also. I was suppose to go to a cook out today, but just didn't feel like it. I decided too stay home and relax. Well here my day:

Am workout: ctx kickboxing & 1 hour jog on treadmill
Pm: workout: abs 350 crunches

B: Boost protein drink
S: Zone protein bar
S: 1 slice of watermelon, 1 tbsp peanut butter w/2 reduce fat ritz crackers
L: grilled chicken breast w/ramen noddles
S: Designer protein smoothie

Trese

Hey Girl, It looks like its going to be just you and me. Today was supposed to be my rest day, but I too didnt feel like going to moms for bbque, stayed home. I only did s&h tris and bis, didnt do my cardio, went food shopping for the week. I am impressed with your workout, and your diet too, werent you still hungry?????????? my god!!!!!!!!!!! I went to a nutritionist an started a diet Friday. we will see how it goes, i am pretty good through the day but at night when i sit and watch tv i want to munch. I really have to work on that. i love chips pretzles nuts etc all that good stuff. Well congrats to you, Ill see ya later, I have to go and kill my too little ones ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they should be in bed. but noooooooooooooooo talk to you later they are tearing the playroom apart i must go dear husb doesnt do a thing uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn see ya later dear. Denice.

Hey Trese, maybe we should post with the weight loss check in, seems everyone is there???? Denice.

Hi everyone ;o)

Am workout: MIS
Pm workout: abs

B: boost protein drink
S: peach
S: 1/4c of assorted nuts
L: 2 tbsp peanut butter 2 slices of lite whole wheat 1 cup skim milk
S: designer protein whey smoothie
D: lean cuisine *glazed Chicken w/green beans & rice*

Trese

Trese ,what is the boost drink good for,weight loss????????????? I bought the bars today to try, I went to get my hair cut, colored and hilites and knew I would be there 4 ever so i brought this bar to eat, it was pretty good but not sure what exactly they are for, also the smoothes you drink is that weight loss or to gain bulk>>>>>>>> Denice

Hi Denice,

Were is everyone posting, what's the link? Yeah, we should, I signed up too for the 4 month challenge.

Boost, is a protein drink, it contains all source of vitamins. and minerals. Boost protein drink, comes in chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. I love them. You get 4 cans for 4.99. I always catch the sales; and kind of load up. I never tried there bar.

The Designer Whey Smoothie, is loaded too, one packet is 27grams of protein, with real fruit pieces in the packet, yummy. You should be able to get at any health store. Its new too!! I'm drinking one now. Just finished my workout and I'm pooped. Well here it is:

pm workout: Billy Blank Advance Tae-Bo & climbed stairs (6 flights)10x.

B: boost protein drink
S: 1 c of raisin bran w/1 c of ff skim milk
S: peach, 1/4c of assorted nuts
L: lean cruisine, chicken & rice & watermelon
S: designer whey smoothie drink
D----------- too late

I munched too much,want I got home from work.

Trese

i got an email to alert me of trese post and i dont see it whyyyyyyyyy Denice

Ok now i see it, whats up with this, anyhow, so first off I dont see anyone posting daily i guess we can either keep it up or keep an eye oput for the weight loss check in i dont know if they do it daily or weekly, i like a daily one it feels good. so the boost is a meal replacement?????? and helps you to lose weight???? i have to try it, I hate breakfast foods and that may be an option once in a while. today I did ps c,s and tris I felt like i wanted more, I think i like s&h better, we will see i have to give it more time, and then i did im that i love i sweat my a** off big time, I am thinking of ordering the powerstrike, i read a few posts saying it was good, that can be another good cardio option to throw in with my rotation being that i dont LOVE the stepp, well as far as my eating goes
break=1 cup harmony cereal. dry and a apple, 1/2 cup veg juice.
lunch= 2oz turkey on a pita w/must and 2 picles and 2 thin slices of swiss.
dinner= 3oz chicken cubes lightly sauted in olive oil with peppers and onion.
snack= sugar free jello and a trail mix i made of a few chedder little fish, and a tbls sunflower seeds and a pretzle.
STILLLLLLLLLLL HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYY. HEE HEE Denice.

Hey Girlfriend, hehe

I didn't post yesterday, I was so tired. As a matter of fact I didn't even sign on my puter yesterday at all. I didn't know that I could sign on at work with my same user ID, that I use a home; that's great!!

I will check in later, with my daily regimen. I think too, I need to find out were everyone is posting for the 4 month challenge. Gotta run, and look like I'm working, hehe. I will TTYS ;o)

Keep up the good work ;o)

Trese

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.