Question about Cathe On Demand

walkingchick

Cathlete
Hello. I'm sure this question has been asked, but I can't seem to find a firm answer. I'm leaning towards subscribing to the on-demand service. I feel it is a pretty fair price, since it does include access to the live classes, as well as any new videos that come our way.

Until I decide to get Apple TV, can I use my iPad to view On Demand videos? I'm sorry...I'm just so dense about this stuff!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Yep, I use my iPad to view sometimes. I also have Apple TV, which I LOVE. FYI, they just started carrying it again at Costco. :)

I bought my cable on amazon also and looks the same as what Kathy G purchased but mine is white. Works great!

Streaming to Your Big Tv

As has already been mentioned you can stream to your big tv using an Apple Cable and you can also use Appe Tv or Chromecast. Once we shift to our new delivery network you will also be able to use Roku for our OnDemand videos.

Chapter and Premixes for OnDemand

Not yet, but that is part of what we're working on now and hope to have finished and launched in October.

Cathe Live and OnDemand Future Pricing

Will Cathe Live eventually be a separate charge or will it continue to be included with the On Demand charge?

Not really sure what we will do in the future. This is a new technology and a new business model and it will evolve and change rapidly and in unexpected ways over the next 12 months.

Though it has been only a few months since we launched our OnDemand network we're already getting ready to release the next generation of our streaming delivery channel in October and November. This will be a big change and we will have to see after a few months what our delivery and production costs are as well as revenue before deciding about any changes to our current pricing strategy.

Cathe OnDemand and Chromecast

Yes, Chromecast will work fine with Cathe Live and OnDemand. If you want to learn more we have a video tutorial on how you can use Chromecast to view our streaming videos on your TV. | Tutorial |

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.