Putting together a rotation

LizC7

Cathlete
Hi Everyone
I started bulking and decided to put two cardio or bodyweight routines on between weight training. Now I noticed I'm losing some of the muscle definition I liked having. So do I add X10 or something similar to the end of my weight days and go back to only one full cardio day in between?
So it would be alternating a weight/X10 day focusing on one body part with a full cardio/bodyweight day and then maybe one day of a full weight training workout like STS total body or Muscle Max?
I don't want to bulk again but don't like losing the definition I had started developing.

Thanks for your ideas!

I'm bumping this thread - it's the ultimate weight lifting question! How to gain / maintain muscle and lose fat.......

Anyone?

I'm bumping this thread - it's the ultimate weight lifting question! How to gain / maintain muscle and lose fat....... Anyone?
I recently watched a q&a with Miss Olympia Nicole Wilkins. She recommended doing heavy weights, as heavy as you can go with good form, doing multiple sets of each exercise, like 3-4 and doing as many reps as you can, up near 15+, and doing cardio, especially HIITs. Sounded to me like Cathe's Ripped with HIIT program..eek:) can't wait.
Amy

I recently watched a q&a with Miss Olympia Nicole Wilkins. She recommended doing heavy weights, as heavy as you can go with good form, doing multiple sets of each exercise, like 3-4 and doing as many reps as you can, up near 15+, and doing cardio, especially HIITs. Sounded to me like Cathe's Ripped with HIIT program..eek:) can't wait.
Amy

I too like and watch nicole's Q&A. As she said....building is about the PUMP, bringing blood flow into muscles lifting heavy. I do feel it lifting cathe's hypertrophy program:eek::p:D:D. And I love love love it :D:D.All of them not just splitting programs. I am surely looking forward to Ripped with Hiit program. I hope cathe bring FST-7 on at the comfort of our own home:D:D.

Ask Nicole: May 30, 2014 - YouTube

http://cathe.com/can-high-volume-low-intensity-weight-training-build-muscle-mass

Happy blood flowing everyone ;-)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.