promotional code?

laura35

Cathlete
Is there any promotional code for P90x +? I was thinking of getting the workouts and wasnt sure if you could save money on any codes to plug in when ordering. I hardly do the p90x original workouts and was debating ordering these but they look like I would like them better than the x series.

No promo codes right now (none that I'm aware of at least!).

I am on my 2nd week of the P90X+ and am loving it! If you have any questions feel free to email me! There are 5 workouts and they're all awesome!! They're all around 45 min except for Abs/ Core+ which is about 22 min.

I don't know of any code to save you any money but....I used code 29-7765 as a promo code for a "free gift". Well, I got my + order and the free gift was a fitness sampler which is a DVD sampler of the following.

15 min. of hip hop abs
10 min. of P90 cardio intervals
10 min of fast 10
10 min of yoga booty ballet
6 min abs from the slim series

I haven't had a chance to check this out yet, buy hey, it was free and I'm really looking forward taking a peek at it. :)

Hope this is useful to you!

Angie

thanks angie and jess. Jess are the workouts better than the original. I didnt like kenpo, plyo x was just okay for me, I did really the wt workouts though.

Tough to compare if they are *better*. They are different. The new workouts are a little shorter but still intense. Upper body plus and Total body plus are both great weight workouts w/ different versions of dips, pushups, and pullups. They aren't as *heavy* type weight training, a few exercises you pick a weight to use for a minute instead of doing 8-10 reps, etc.

Kenpo Cardio + is a TON better than the original Kenpo and I really like Interval + also. I LOVE the Abs/ Core+ workout, it really kicks butt. Really cool moves some using the bar (hanging, using your core strength to lift your legs, bicycle, up & over, etc).

I am doing a Doubles version of the X+/X and am really loving it so far! That way I can still get my running in and am training for a triathlon. I still love the original X weight workouts so this way I can incorporate the new workouts in!

Hope that helps!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.