Profile question

**balancedmom**

Hello everyone,
I was wondering about the profiles here on the Cathe board. When I registered I don't remember anything explaining how to do one. Do I need to re-register to be able to fill out my profile? Also I noticed some people have pictures in their profiles, how do you do this? I wish everyone would post a pic of themselves, it would be awesome to put a face to the person writing. Thanks for your help, blessings, Lori Darling :0)

Hi Lori,
If you go back to the Lobby & hit the "User" icon near the top of the page, it will instruct you from there. There are also instructions on adding a picture...I'll look forward to reading about you!
Ruth

You won't ever get a pic of me 'cause I don't allow a camera pointed at me!!!! Never have. I always leave before the picture taking starts at the family gatherings! I may post a pic of Cory Everson and claim that it's me!;-)

Hey Ruth, THANK YOU!!! Yahoo, I actually did it. Now you will get an earful, 'cause talking is another one of my hobbies (hee hee!!!).........long bio!!
I hope to post a pic soon!!

Honeybunch,
you crack me up!! I have the same problem. When we look back at pictures everyone always asks, "Where are you mommy?!!" I hate getting my pic taken. I am going to have to break down soon and just post one here.....oh no!!

Thanks again ladies, Lori :0)

GREAT!

Great Bio, Lori! It's so much fun to read about everyone! Thanks for sharing with us. We'll be waiting on that pix!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)
"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

Oh My!!

Lori, I just went to your daughter's website and I am in AWE that an 11 year old did those pictures! :-wow Wow, she is VERY talented. I can't draw a stick figure! Please let her know that her work is beautiful. I'm sure you do!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)
"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

RE: Oh My!!

Hey HB, I know exactly what you mean. Unfortunately, my family is the kind that has a hissy fit if they don't get you in the pictures, sooo...I try to tear them up in secret whenever I come across one! ;-)
Ruth

Lori, I just added your daughter's page to my "favourites" list. Wow! What talent! I am one of those people also who cannot draw a line from point a to point b! You must be so proud!! Apparently you have artistic leanings yourself?
Loved reading your bio - sounds like you are living a truly wonderful life.
Ruth

Thanks Debbie and Ruth. That is why I posted her web page, because I am so incredibly *PROUD* of her and like to *BRAG* a little when I get the chance...hee hee!! :7 She is painting quite a few all at once right now. It amazes me how fast she can complete one. Hopefully soon, she will be able to add more. When she is ready, we will pay extra for her to have up to 25 more pages of her work displayed. So she is busy painting away!! This coming Fall, she will be going to a special school that is catered to the ARTS. We are all excited that she will be able to go to this school, in hopes of her getting the kind of direction she needs to further her talents.
Sorry to rattle on, I am just one proud mama!!:D

As far as the bio, OH MY, did I ramble on or what?!! Told you another one of my hobbies is talking!! :-rollen By no means do I want anyone to think my life is perfect, no way!! I do feel very humbled and blessed, though.

Hey, how about if I post a pic, you guys have to do one also!! I think it is soo cool to actually see the face of people you have been **talking** to! It may take me awhile. I just had Sarah take a few of me today, but I am starting on a fresh roll of film. I am known to take a very LONG time to get my pic's developed, but I will try my best. Blessings to all and thanks for the compliments, I will pass them onto my daughter, Lori :0)

PS- make sure you check out the entire site my daughters work is on you will just love looking at all the talent. There is a fifteen year old girl there that does such Awesome work also. If you really like horses, you won't be disipointed with what talent they have to offer there!! :0)

Wow Lori, Your daughter is amazing! i'd be totally proud too. Of coarse, i'm proud of anything my girls do! :)

Thanks for asking the profile question, I didn't know what that icon was, so I updated mine too. I'll submit a picture soon. I'd like to submit a before and after. I've lost 45 pounds to date, 50 to go!! It's such a good feeling to finally be getting somewhere. Man, it's sooo hard to loose weight. People ask how i've done it and I tell them exercise, and they don't seem to want to make the commitment. Not yet anyway, they will!! :)

Lori, I too love to scrapbook. It's a wonderful hobby. Altho i've put alot of my time and attention into exercise.

Can't wait to seem some pictures of everyone.

Kerri :)
<><

Hey Lori, if that was my daughter I'd brag too! So wonderful to hear she will be able to further her education & develop her talent.
I don't have the first idea how to put a picture up. I don't think I have the necessary equipment...have never checked into it at all. Don't I need digital?
Ruth

Kerri,
First off let me say **CONTRATS** on your weight loss!! I can relate on how hard it is to lose those pounds. Up until six yrs ago I never had to worry about it, they just crept up out of nowhere....ugh!! I still have about fifteen more to go to get to my normal weight. I think the last ten to fifteen are just killers to get off. x( Keep up the great work, you will make it!!

I am so glad I was not the only one who didn't know how to do the profile. I really enjoyed reading yours too, we have a lot in common. I checked out your daughters web pics.....**SHE IS TOO CUTE**, very precious!! Now you just need one of yourself and your older daughter. Hey, how is it raising a teenager? You are a little more experienced than me having a sixteen yr. old. My daughter will be 13 August 9th YIKES!! Any advanced advice you could give me?!!

I am going to check out your Christian rock station sounds real cool. My husband was saved through christian rock. If you
remember bands like Stryper and Bloodgood, Petra, etc. We used to listen to all those bands while going out and when we were first married. Not too much happening in the christian rock scene these days. I hope the old stuff comes back soon. One of my hubbys past times is playing quitar. I love to hear him play .

I am SOOOOOOOO FAR BEHIND in my scrapbooking!! I will never catch up that is for sure. I am one of those who does every page with too much detail, so I never get things done. I have a hard time making anything easy!! I do enjoy it though. I am on a major sewing binge right now as I am fitting into patterns better now, kind of feels like old times. So I am sewing up a storm too many cute patterns out there these days!!

Ok I have written too much again, thanks for the reply and compliments I will be sure to pass them along to my daughter. Blessings, Lori ;-)

Ruth,
thanks again. Hey, I think you can just scan it over to the web page it gives in your profile. I am not sure, someone will be able to tell us since I have seen a few pics already. I will ask my husband when he gets home. He is the expert in this field (another hobby of his) and he will be able to tell me how. If we can't scan, I will see if I can borrow the digital camera from my hubby's work.
catch you later, Lori ;-)

Hi there and thanks Lori for the compliment. And thanks for checkin out the Savanna channel! :) Raising a teen-ager, ha ha, I laugh. Actually Tanisha's a great girl and very easy. She makes mistakes, and they all do. I think it's important to be a friend and keep them involved with the church youth group and be involved in what they do and get to know their friends. You may think you know them.....but find out you don't. So, keep both eyes open at all times! :) Hope that helped, I don't always feel like the best mom. We're always so hard on ourselves. Anyway....

I just got home from the lake and I ALWAYS to terrible with eating at the lake. I hate that. AND, I didn't do any work there. It's always good to be home, I usually work out as soon as I get home.

Speaking of the difficulty of loosing the last of our weight, I was reading the post about hydroxycte stuff and it's was sounding tempting but i'm taking Meridia and I don't think my doctor would recommend me taking that. :( What I really need to do is develope better eating habits.

Actually there's alot happening in the Christian Rock scene. THere's so many bands out there. And it's great to see them get main stream airplay, like POD, Lifehouse, Sixpence.. Anyway, I wasn't saved during the Stryper days, but still like their music. I hosted the Hair Band Half Hour on our station for a while and we played all those bands, it was fun!!

You too, Keep on exercising and eating right, you'll loose them too!! Thanks again, have fun sewing!

Kerri :)
<><

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.