Price reduced for pb2

SarahM

Cathlete
hi,
I tried to purchase pb2 for the first time 2 days ago but my CC didn't go through (used the wrong exp date), my order was a little under $24 shipped. I went back to the site today to finally buy it and my total was a little under $20 shipped. Glad my CC it didn't go through the first time.

http://www.bellplantation.com/

Sarah - I got an email from Bell Plantation this past week, offering past customers discounts for holiday purchases. Here's the copy and pasted email I got:::

GREAT NEWS!
A VERY SPECIAL HOLIDAY PRICING FOR OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS!

Hello!

If you’re like the staff here at Bell Plantation, you love shopping! You probably also realize the older you get, the less you like waiting in the checkout lines. You have so many people on your list that you aren’t sure what to get them. You can’t decide on a gift certificate, you don’t know their size, you aren’t sure what color and you want something that is different! With New Year’s right around the corner and so many making resolutions for a healthier lifestyle, PB2 could be the perfect gift! Let us take care of all the hassle for you.

Since you have ordered from us before, we are offering you a special holiday purchase price of $2.99 per jar or 4 jars of PB2 for only $11.96 plus shipping. That is a $1.00 savings per jar! Remember, the minimum order is 4 jars. We also have packages of 10, 24 and 72. Just let us know what works for you. This would be a great time to restock your own supply of PB2.

Unlike other online companies who charge shipping and handling, we only charge shipping. That’s right you are charged exactly what UPS charges us! Now that’s a bargain in itself!

Hurry, this limited offer expires December 13th. Order now to ensure your gift will arrive in time before Christmas. Orders normally ship the next weekday after the order is placed.

Simply go to our website, www.bellplantation.com, login and place your order. If this is a gift, and you want it delivered to the recipient, please change the SHIP TO address to that of your gift recipient. However, please remember to change the SHIP TO address back to your own when you place your next order! You may also call us at 229-387-7238 Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm est. We would love to hear from you!

The recipient of your gift can also access our website www.bellplantation.com for some exciting recipes. PB2 isn’t just for peanut butter sandwiches.

This product is so popular especially among Christmas shoppers, dieters, personal trainers, health enthusiasts, diabetics, hikers the list just goes on and on! With so many people making New Year’s Resolutions to lose weight and eat healthier, they are going to look for something that will help them achieve their goals and also tastes good! PB2 is for them!

EVEN MORE EXCITING NEWS!

We want you to try our Extra Virgin Roasted Peanut Oil so . . . . . . . . . .
We’ve changed the bottle, increased the volume of oil 50% and significantly reduced the cost! In the past, each bottle held 8.5 fluid ounces and the new bottle holds 12.3 fluid ounces. The cost of the twin pack of oil has been lowered from $11.98 per twin pack to $6.89 per twin pack plus shipping. Who could ask for more?! If you haven’t tried this peanut oil, you’re missing a treat!

Bell Plantations’ Roasted Peanut Oil is a premium gourmet culinary oil made from slow-roasted quality USA-grown peanuts that are cold-pressed to retain peak flavor, aroma and nutritional value. Each 12.3 ounce bottle contains an all-natural peanut oil that is unrefined with no chemicals, is a good source of vitamin E, has zero trans fats and no cholesterol. How great is that?! Suggested uses include: Baked goods, confections, flavoring compounds, salad oil & stir fry extraction source.

NOW FOR THE SUPER TERRIFIC NEWS!
You can purchase a 4 pack of PB2 plus a twin pack of Bell Plantation’s exquisite, and aromatic roasted peanut oil for $17.95 plus shipping!! This is an amazing deal!

Hurry! Order now! The last day to take advantage of these special deals is December 13, 2007! Keep watching our website for exciting new products coming out!

Our Bell Plantation Team is so thankful for all of our customers who have so faithfully supported us in 2007! We welcome new customers who are just now discovering PB2 and Bell Plantation’s other products.
Our wish for you, your family and friends is that you share a very Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah along with a healthy and prosperous New Year!

Happy Holidays from the Bell Plantation Team!

I visited their website but was left wondering why powdered pb? and does it taste as good as ready to eat? What do you mix it with?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.