Prayers for Debbie H.'s family

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
Hey y'all,

I wanted to let you all know that my dear friend Debbie H. (Mama Deb) lost her stepmom today, unexpectedly although she'd been ill for a while. Debbie and her sweet husband Dave have also been dealing for many months with some injuries and illnesses that have plagued Dave's elderly mom and dad. Right now his dad is once again on the tail end of a long hospital stay, and is very fragile.

It's been a long haul for Debbie and Dave, complicated by the fact that both of them had a terrible bout with that awful flu this winter. But neither one of them slows down or ever ever ever complains one bit -- they just keep lovingly doing and caring for their family because that's who they are. Deb certainly didn't need this latest sad blow.

I think a Cathe community chain of prayers, hugs, and warm, loving, supportive thoughts for Debbie, her stepmom, Dave, his parents and their entire family would be just what the doctor ordered. (Edited to add: I don't mean this to sound like I'm requiring a religious gesture -- that's a very private matter (IMHO), and if prayer's not your thing, I say send hugs and good energy or whatever works for you!)

Let's add as many links as we can.

Here's Link Number One.

(((((((DEBBIE, DAVE, AND ALL OF YOUR FAMILY)))))))!!! I love you to pieces, GF, and I have you ALL in my prayers!!

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-5536.gif

Awwww Kathy thanks so much for breaking this sad news. Mama Deb and DH Dave -- hugs and prayers for your family. Kathy - you're right - mom and pops have really gone downhill over these last months, but our sweet Mama D and Dave just keep going, giving it their all and showing love and support beyond anything else. They are amazing. Please be well Deb, and know we are all here for you.

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Kathy, thank you for the news.

Debbie, many prayers and hugs for you, Dave and the rest of your family. Dealing with the illness or loss of a parent is so hard.

Kathy, thank you for letting us know.

Debbie, I'm so sorry for your loss. Please accept my most heartfelt condolences, and know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kathy, thanks so much for letting us know.

Debbie, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers and I'm sending you lots of love and hugs too!!

Pennie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.