prayers

kariev

Cathlete
my mother in law was just diagnosed with breast cancer. please send us your prayers and if you have any inspirational survival stories or advice for us please share

You and she are definitely in my prayers. Sorry, no inspiration stories (although I've heard some), but I know there are survivors on the board.

My sister was diagnosed in January 2003. Both breasts. She had a radical double mastectomy at which time they found more cancer in her lymph nodes. She went through some pretty intense chemotherapy and radiation treatments, and she can now say that she "had" breast cancer.

I'm sending all sorts of positive energy your MIL's way (and yours).

Hopefully Susan (eminemz) will chime in here:)

So sorry to hear this. Warm thoughts & lots of positive vibes comin' your way. Keep us posted.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]
[font face="comic sans ms"]http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_sunshine.gif

Your MIL is in my thoughts and my prayers! Im sending all my most powerful positive vibes in your direction! Think positive!!!

Sending prayers your way. My Dad just beat bone cancer and I know numerous others I see regularly that beat cancer as well. A friend of mine, whom is an aerobics instructor that the most high tech club here in town, was diagnosed with breast cancer. She ended having only one round of chemo and then it was gone. She talks about it like she had a cold. My friend is in her 50s.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. One of my dearest friends just beat breast cancer so there's hope -- there really is.

thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and kind words. its nice to know i have so much support here on this board. you are all amazing women. I will keep you posted.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.