Prayer Request for my Dad. And Mom too.

JT

Cathlete
Hello Friends of the Forum.

My Dad is going back for his 200 day post stem cell-self transplant at Mayo Clinic this week. Please pray for good reports. Thanks.

In addition, they are showing their property to perspective buyers. The property hasn't been shown for a few months. All I can say is, it's in northern MI, considered to be one of the most beautiful areas of the country and the best kept secret of it. My parent's property is no exception and has been on the market for 5 years.

TIA for your time and prayers.

Jennifer

Of course. Sending lots of "good health" and wishes your way. It must really be tough, I know it is.

Jennifer,

I will definitely be praying for your dad. Let us know how it all goes. I, also, will be praying that they are able to sell their property. What part of Northern Michigan is their property in? It isn't in the UP is it?

God Bless,
Cheryl

I have my father with problem too, so I can feel what you fell. I pray for you and your family.

Jennifer, consider it done ;) . You've had an amazing amount of stress over the past couple of years and your strength and faith is an inspiration to me. Hang in there :*

>I have my father with problem too, so I can feel what you
>fell. I pray for you and your family.
>

Chiara, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, too.

I had the pleasure of visiting Rome this past spring and I had a wonderful time. Rome is a beautiful city and an exciting place to visit!

Thank You for Your Prayers

My Dad got a great report from Mayo.

No word yet on the showing of their home.

Thanks again.

RE: Thank You for Your Prayers

My Dad got a great report from Mayo.

No word yet on the showing of their home.

Thanks again.

Praise the Lord! Good news for you and your family.

Stephanie

Hi Michele and Belinda,
I think that this forum is wonderfull becouse is able to join a lot of people also if there is a lot of distance between them. This really open my heart. this make me feel well

Thank you

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.