Powerstrike-Customer Svc-Anger !!

tjaded

Cathlete
Hi,
Anyone order Powerstrike via the internet and never got their order processed. I have sent numerous e-mails to them and have yet to get a common courtesy response I also left several v/m on their answering svc and have yet to get a return call. Oh! Im really disgusted with them. I was hoping to have my millenium 2 vhs & 3-dvd in my hands by the New Years and looks like I won't have it anytime soon due to No response. I am located in New York metro area as they are so I thought I go over there and possibly pick up my videos, No response although they sent one email at the time my order was placed to advise me they would notify me when my order was processed, meanwhile I never gave them my creditcard # because I preferred to do that part over the phone, "huh"? Has anyone here had a similar experience and if so what did you do to help resolve the matter? Im soooo angry I have never dealt with a company with such Poor business mgmt skills. You place an order with Cathe or Collage Video you get timely svc and response. I wish there was some place else other than ck sales to order their videos. I don't think a Co. should get away with this kind of poor customer svc, Im ready to post a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
Thanks For letting Me Vent, Im just very frustrated about Powerstrike's shoddy svc.
Tjaded

Hi Tjaded -

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I did have problems with Powerstrike when I ordered Mil II on VHS. My first gripe was that I paid 8 dollars for Fed Ex shipping and 2 weeks later still didn't have my videos. They did however return my emails when I wrote so I can't complain about that. In the end it worked out for me. I wrote them asking to send me the videos and refund the shipping costs, or else just cancel my entire order. I got a response quickly stating that they would send the video with a check for the cost of video plus shipping. Sure enough a couple days later I got video and refund. All in all it took about 3 weeks for me to get one single VHS tape from New York down to Philadelphia. I think they try, they are just in over their heads as far as processing orders goes... maybe after the hype of the Holidays dies down they will respond to you. In any event, I would suggest that you ask them to drop the shipping cost - it's too much in the first place and it still takes forever to get the items. Good luck!

Lizzie

I had pretty good luck with PowerStrike. I placed my order on-line, but called and gave them my credit card number (as a matter of fact, it was Ilara that answered the phone)and I received my video within just a few days. I ordered the first time and got I & II, then just a couple of months ago and got Volume III. THey were both taken care of in a timely manner. Maybe it was just the holiday rush. Good luck! I sure hope you get your workout soon!

Linda

Please, tell me what # you called that someone actually answered
the phone. This sounds promising. I called 212-496-1254 and to no avail. To think their business address is 10 blocks from my mothers.
Thanks
Tjaded

They have always promptly responded to my voice and/or e-mails message. I've always gotten good service when ordering directly from the company or via CK Sales. In fact, I had a minor problem with one tape and received a brand new tape free of charge without having to ship the problem tape back. That's great customer service to me!

This is a really small operation. I wouldn't be surprised if the instructors in the video aren't mailing out tapes themselves. The holidays are probably a major reason why you haven't heard back from them. It sounds like you haven't been charged. I would give them a few days. I'm sure you'll here from them soon.

Crystal

Hi,
Thanks for you support.
This is the e-mail address I have been using: [email protected] , this is the tel # I have called:
212-496-1254. Could you kindly pass the email address and tel # you have used on to me if it's not the same? I would really like
to get to the bottom of this. Im just anxious I guess. Im waiting patiently for Cathe's new intensity dvd's and thought this could tie me over until then.
Seems as if though every 10 get's quality customer svc in a timely manner and every 5 don't. Luck of the draw you might say.
Tonya

Even though I love my Powerstrike tape, I had a bad experience with them too. I ordered MIL II but they sent me MIL I. I e-mailed them several times and never received a response. Luckily I really like what I got and they cost the same price so I wasn't that upset. But I'll think twice before I order from them again. If I decide to get MIL II, I'll order it from Cksales.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.